Chapter Thirty Four

"Ashton, wake up!" Michael yells at Ashton's unconscious body.
"Are you sure he's not....dead?" I ask.
"Trust me, I know exactly what potion he took. When we were up here we used it on Calum," Michael responds.
"So....we don't know where Calum is, correct?" Luke mumbles.
"Yeah...he ran off after him and Michael got in a fight," I say.
I think whatever potion I had that made me ramble finally has worn off. The other ones haven't though, I'm still randomly twitching and can't stop moving my body. But it's okay, it's not as bad as it used to be when my wounds were all bleeding at the same time and I kept going on and on about the randomness shit.
Good times....
"Is he okay?" Luke asks.
"Ashton's fine," Michael says.
"No I meant is....Is Calum okay?" Luke asks.
"We don't know," I whisper.
"I-I...." Luke starts, then shaking his head in denial. "Never mind."
Nobody questions him, or pressures him into telling us what he was gonna say.
We don't want to loose him again.
"Alright, well since he obviously isn't waking up any time soon, I say we bring him back down to the bedroom," Michael suggests.
"You mean like, carry him down?" I asks, cringing at the thought.
"Yeah....carry him down...." Michael whispers.
I nod no, "I'm not doing that."
"Why?" Michael asks.
"What if we drop him! Or-we hurt ourselves of something," I say, not wanting to get injured after I just got all the cuts on my body to vanish.
"Are you serious right now? Adele, not too long ago you got stabbed in the stomach and still survived. I don't think you need to worry about hurting yourself," Michael snaps.
I bite my lip to stop myself from lashing out at Michael. I hate that he brought that up. I hate that he would ever think to look back on that moment.
The moment where I thought I was gonna die.
"Michael don't say that," Luke says, noticing how I try to contain my anger.
"Sorry-I didn't mean that in a offensive way or....whatever," Michael rambles on. "Anyways, who gonna help carry the body?"
"Not me," I say.
"Typical," Michael spits.
Be calm...
"I'm gonna wait downstairs, okay?"  I hiss.
"Alright, be careful not to chip your nail of the way down," Michael says sarcastically.
I want to kill him.
I want to kill him so fucking badly.
"I guess that means I'm helping with carrying the body down...." Luke sighs.
Before anyone could say anything else to me I make my way down the latter. I carefully watch my step as I come down, taking Michael's great advice.
I wonder how that potion worked?
How it healed me, and Luke, and all of us really.
I know scientifically it's not possible....right?
Well, maybe it is.
I don't know....
"Luke just listen to me okay!? Go down the latter!" I hear Michael snap at Luke from upstairs.
Michael's anger problems have been getting bad again.
It sucks.
When Luke finishes climbing down the latter I quickly turn my back to him and start heading the other way.
"Where are you going?" He asks. I stop walking and turn around.
Before I answer I glance down at his stomach where he got stabbed and then look back up at him with a smile. "I'm gonna go check the room to see if it's.....safe."
Luke then nods, "oh-okay," he whispers.
"Yeah....." I trail off, before turing back around again and walking down the hall.
Shit, why am I so awkward?
I don't even wanna check out the room all by myself.
I then turn at the first open door I see and make sure the room is exactly how it was when I was last in here.
And, to my surprise, it is.
Nothing's changed.
It makes me wonder what those ghost are up too.....
Maybe ghosts aren't real and-
"Oh, shut the fuck up!" I say, laughing at my own stupidity. "Ghost are real," I snarl.
"Adele? Are you okay?" I hear Luke call.
I think you might've said that a little too loud.
"Oh! Uh, yeah! Sorry!?" I yell back, cringing at the words coming out of my mouth.
I then walk deeper into the room and sit down on the bed.
Last time I was sitting on this bed was when I was with Luke. His back was killing him.
The scary thing is, that felt like forever ago when really it was only a few hours back.
I hold my head in my hands and rock back and fourth. I don't wanna rock back and fourth, but this non stop twitching leaves me with no choice.
I get this weird, anxious feeling in my stomach as I sit here all alone. It makes me try and block out everything.
I try to block out my twitching, Michael yelling at Luke, Ashton's body being dragged, and most importantly, my thoughts.
I try block out everything that's swarming around in my brain and I just imagine a black, empty, space.
To someone else, a black, empty space probably sounds terrifying. To be all alone in a black hole of nothingness probably scares some people to death. But to me, I want nothing more than to be in that dark, empty hole. To be left alone, with nothing to worry about. For everything I'm feeling right now, physically, and emotionally, to just stop.
Is that so much to ask for?
All I want is nothingness!
"Adele!"
All of a sudden I feel someone smack my arm. I snap out of my clear mindset to see Luke, Michael and Ashton. Luke closets to me, and Michael dragging Ashton's unconscious body.
"S-Sorry," I stutter, then slowly getting up.
"Are you okay?" Luke asks as I slowly stand up.
I then reach direct eye contact with him, "you keep asking me that."
"That's because you worry me," Luke mumbles.
"Oh-Sorry," I stutter, again.
"Will you just help me put Ash on the bed for god sakes?!" Michael snaps at me.
I quickly then walk over to Michael who holds Ashton's arms. I then bend down and grab his feet, so he's fully off the ground. We then walk a few feet before placing him on the bed. When Michael finally lets go of him he wipes the sweat off his forehead and sighs.
"Holy shit, he was heavier than I thought he would be," Michael sputters.
"Yeah," Luke sighs as we both watch Michael pace back and fourth.
"And Adele, thanks for the help. I don't think I could've done any of this without you," Michael says sarcastically.
"Shut up Michael! I get it, okay?" I snap.
"Sure you do," Michael responds, rolling his eyes and sitting on the floor.
"God, It's as if you are asking me to be mad at you," I snarl, also sitting on the floor.
"And it's almost as if you're asking me to tell you you're absolutely no help," Michael fights back.
"Guys, let's just all take a deep breath and-"
"Luke, you wanna know what would've happened to you if me and Adele weren't here?" Michael says, cutting off Luke. Luke looks down embarrassed as Michael speaks, "Yeah, that's right. You'd be dead."
"Michael," I hiss.
"Sorry, I'll make sure to start keeping my mouth shut in tense situations," Luke grumbles, also sitting down.
"This isn't a tense situation. Adele and I are just talking," Michael corrects.
"Right. My bad...."  Luke responds, keeping his eyes glued to the floor.
It's so hard to keep eye contact with any of these boys.
"You guys are such drama queens," Michael says.
"Michael I really wouldn't say that if I were you-"
"Why? You gonna fight me of something?"
"No! I'm not gonna-"
"I know I was supposed to keep my mouth shut in tense situations but-"
"This isn't a tense situation Luke!" Michael snaps.
"Michael yes it is!"
"Guys!" Luke squeaks. "Calum's missing! Do any of you even care?!"
Me and Michael both glance at each other before turning away. I then become the one to keep my eyes glued to the floor.
"Yes, I care.....I care a lot that he's missing," I whisper.
"Well, then don't you agree that this means we should go and find him?" Luke asks, his voice shaking with worry.
"Luke don't you get it? This is the first time ever when playing this game that are lives haven't been at risk 24/7. I mean, aside from the short break we had. But since then we haven't been attacked since Cal ran off! Don't you think that means something?" Michael says, explaining his thoughts.
"Y-Yes and that's what worries me! If both the ghost are leaving us alone.....imagine what they're doing to Calum," Luke whispers in fear.
It then becomes quiet.
What I've realized by hanging out with theses boys is that sometimes, having an awkward silence occur, isn't a bad thing. Us five tend to have a lot of them. Most of the time, I'm very grateful for theses awkward silences. It gives everyone a chance to think.
And when in this house, you don't have a lot of chances to think. You only have a lot of chances to do.
"Calum probably hates me," Michael grumbles. "I snapped at him and was yelling at him and making everything worse that he-he....he ran off. It's all my fault-"
"If someone says anything that's happened in this house is there fault one more time I'm going to slap them. We're all the innocent ones here guys, let's just keep that in mind," I say, looking to Michael.
"Innocent? Adele, we've all gone mad! And you know we have! We aren't innocent! We're the farthest thing from innocent we're all killers!"  Michael snaps.
"Why do you always have to argue with me?!" I groan, shaking my head.
"I-Because-you-it's-I DONT KNOW I LIKE TO ARGUE!" Michael yells.
We then all here a thud from behind us. Me and Michael turn are heads back as Luke looks straight foreword.
We see nothing there.
We then all turn back around.
"I'll go search for Calum," I say.
"I....I'll stay here, and watch over Ashton," Michael mumbles.
I then stand up and look at the door. My stomach fills with butterflies.
"Um-Michael?" I call.
"Yeah?" Michael mumbles in response.
"Do I have to go....alone?" I ask.
"That's Luke's decisions. If he's willing to go with you then please, do take him. I'd think it he best if I had some alone time," Michael says.
I can't tell if he's being sarcastic or not.
"I'll go with you," Luke sighs, then standing up.
"Thanks," I whisper in response.
"Alright, just go you two. I don't wanna have to deal with reviving another human," Michael says, staying on the floor.
Me and Luke both look to him with blank expressions on our faces.
"Yeah..." I trail off.
"Anyways, let's go," Luke says, walking out the room.
"Don't die or anything stupid like that....okay?" I tell Michael as I walk out of the room.
"No promises," He says with a smirk.
He confuses the living fuck out of me.
I shake my head at him before turning around and dashing down the hall to catch up with Luke. He stops when he hears me jogging behind him. When I finally catch up to him I see he glances down at the floor, directly at my shoes it seemed, before looking back up at me.
"How long has he been like that?" Luke mumbles, pulling me in close saying Michael's just down the the hall.
"You know when it started....When we were all playing that spin the bottle type game," I answer, basically talking into his chest. Saying it seemed awkward to talk into ones chest, I look up at him. When I do he looks away.
"But he doesn't have the knife anymore...." Luke says.
I sigh, "Do you wanna hear my honest opinion on this?"
"Yes, of course I do," Luke responds.
"Well, I think he was grasping onto that knife for a little too long. Maybe because of that it caused some long term effect. And, I don't know, the situation were in doesn't make it any better....I'm practically loosing my mind as well, so I don't blame him for being in a shitty mood," I explain.
"That makes sense...." Luke says while nodding, "Do you-Um-Actually, never mind...."
"What?" I ask.
Luke tries to walk away, "Nothing. Let's just go find Cal."
"Luke," I say, grabbing his hand and causing him to turn around. "Don't be afraid of me. I'm not gonna think that anything you say is stupid," I admit.
Luke looks down at my hand that tightly grasps his wrist, "It's nothing....I was just gonna ask if you think he would ever....get better."
I let go of his wrist, leaving it to drop directly to his side.
"I-Um-I don't know the answer to that one Luke....I guess will just have to wait and see," I respond.
"Yeah....If we can survive that long," Luke says.
I then clear my throat, even though I just spent a half and hour or so putting liquids of some sort in my body, I still have this massive craving for water. Also, thinking about water reminds me that I really gotta pee. But there's no fucking way I'm using the satanic toilet in this house.
"Let's go downstairs," I say, distracting my basic need thoughts.
"Shouldn't we check all the rooms up here first?" Luke asks, but I'm already heading down the stairs.
"I-Um-No. Let's just go downstairs," I stutter.
I've been cooped up here a little too long.
Walking downstairs everything seemed different. It was a little brighter than it was upstairs, and was much cooler down here too. Not as sweaty and filled with negative energy.
"There's less to look through down here," I say, finally coming up with an excuse for why we should come down here first.
"G-Good point," Luke gulps.
I can tell something's bothering him but I don't dare to ask him about it.
"Adele, ever since I...you know....did that thing, the ghost have left me alone," Luke says as I walk into the living room.
"That's good, right?" I say, looking around the small room.
"I-I don't know....have they been talking to you?" Luke asks, following behind me.
"No, not since....you did that thing," I mumble, trying to focus on finding Calum.
"What do you think they're doing?" Luke asks me.
"The ghost?"
"Yeah."
"I don't know-how should I know? I don't know anything!" I exclaim.
Luke stops talking for a bit after I say that.
I didn't mean to come off harsh at all.
Good job, right after you said you wouldn't think anything he asked would be considered stupid, you snap at him for asking a question. Nice one, idiot.
I cringe at my thoughts, thankfully Luke can't see though because he's behind me.
I then walk into the dinning room and do a quick walk around the table, checking to make sure no ones there. Sadly, there's no sight of Calum. I sigh and start to walk out of the room as Luke quickly follows along.
"There's no way all of us are gonna survive you know," Luke says as we walk towards the steps. His voice sounded more in control than it last did. Not as shaky and uncertain.
"What makes you say that?" I whisper.
"I-I-Just-Here, I'll tell you this," Luke says, something in his attitude changing very quickly. "The next death that comes along, isn't gonna be some kinda...trick, if you know what I mean."
I then stop walking and turn around, facing Luke. He looks like he's itching to enhance me with what he wants to say.
"....I don't know what you mean," I say, confused.
"Adele, you should be dead. I should be dead. Calum should be dead. We all should be dead. We were given a second chance," Luke says.
"Luke...." I trail off, but Luke only continues to talk.
"I think it has something to do with the knife," he says. "Like I said earlier, everyone has used this knife in an act when trying to kill. What if though, it doesn't actually hurt us? What if the knife itself tricks us?"
"Like it's just another....illusion?" I say.
"Exactly," Luke says leaning in closer to me, "I mean, nothing can make a stab wound disappear in an instant like that. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's fucking impossible."
I'm left speechless.
What if it is all an illusion?
"But the pain all feels so...real," I gasp.
"I know, but it has the power to mess with are emotions, remember? And pain is an emotion, right? It's just a feeling..." Luke says, looking down. "Emotional pain and physical pain are the same thing...they're both activated by the same areas of the brain. It just-it all cliques see-"
"But how does that knife control emotions?" I say through gritted teeth. "And, how does it makes us see all this blood and gore and-"
"Somehow-I don't know how-but they make us see things that aren't real. Maybe there's some fumes in the air or something toxic like that but-it's all just illusions," Luke says.
I back away from him, "You didn't answer my first question," I say.
"That's because...I don't know. I don't know how it does what it does and how it controls something as powerful as human emotions but, they must of figured out a way. It's the only reasonable answer," Luke says.
I told you that Luke was smart.
Ever since the beginning of all this I sensed he had a certain smartness. He's defiantly the brains out of this team of mentally insane teenagers.
I can't believe he thought of something that genius.
Like, he thinks about that while in this house and I think about how badly I need to take a piss.
He's something special.
"Luke....you're a fucking genius," I say, causing Luke to smile, showing me his white teeth. "But," I start. "Did you come up with this theory before or after you stabbed yourself?" I ask.
Luke's smile fades.
"And be honest...I won't be mad at either answer," I say.
"I um..." Luke starts, then sighing. "Before..."
I smirk, "you asshole."
Luke smirks as well, "hey, you said you wouldn't be mad if I told you the truth."
I nod, "I'm not mad that you told me the truth," I say, becoming closer to him now. "I'm just mad that you're smarter than me," I whisper.
Luke shakes his head, "No, it was stupid...I mean, you guys still got the god awful pain to stop-that thing you call a potion must be some sort of antidote for this illusion-but yeah, I shouldn't of done that. I should've at least told you guys this before I stabbed  myself with the knife and-"
"Alright Luke, I get it. Don't stress out about it. This can be like...our little secret," I mumble.
Luke gives me another one of those smirks, "Our little secret, huh?"
"Yes, our little secret," I tease.
"You know, I like having secrets with you," Luke says grinning.
"Oh really?" I laugh, biting my lip.
"Yeah really," Luke says, leaning in extremely close.
Right when something was supposed to happen I turn away.
"You know, I knew something was up with you after we gave you the potion...You didn't seem too surprised to be alive," I say, pacing back and fourth.
"Really? I thought my acting was great. I don't think I've ever done better," Luke jokes.
I roll my eyes, "So-when you found out you were the murderer you formulated a plan to stab yourself with the knife to see if your theory of it being an illusion worked....so when we gave you the potion and your theory was sort of proven you-hey wait. How did you know we were gonna get the potion?" I say, trying to soak in all of this new information.
"I didn't...I was kinda scared you guys would give up on me when I was gonna do it...that's why I was crying to be honest. I didn't know for sure my plan would work...." Luke explains.
"So you were still putting your life at risk, huh?" I say.
"Yeah but, we're all constantly putting are lives at risk in this house," Luke mumbles.
So basically...it was an act.
The whole thing was just a test for one of Luke's theories.
Maybe Luke felt some guilt, but now I know that him wanting this all to end wasn't the true reason he stabbed himself.
The only reason he did it is because he new that there was a 50 percent chance of survival, and a way to get out of killing one of his friends.
"Damn, I didn't realizes you were this smart," I say, impressed.
"So you're not...mad?" Luke asks.
"I mean...Not really. You did scare me and everyone and put us though living hell at one point in time but-"
"I'm sorry," Luke says, looking down embarrassed.
"No, but Luke. You figuring out this information has opened up so many more possibilities for us!" I exclaim.
"I still did something behind your guys back..." Luke mumbles.
"We've all done something behind each other's backs," I say.
"Oh? So your saying you've done something bad behind my back Adele?" Luke teases as he walks up to me.
Yes, actually I made out with your best friend-
"Maybe that can be a secret I keep to myself," I smirk.
Luke then leans down and does what he should of done earlier before I ruined it.
He kisses me.
And of course, I kiss back.
I get a weird feeling in my stomach that I shouldn't be kissing Luke, but I don't know why. I've kissed him before, I've kissed him so many times just today. But something feels off about this time. It feels wrong, like as if I was cheating on my boyfriend. But I don't have a boyfriend, so it's okay right?
I like Luke a lot.
Right?
I try and block out all of these negative feelings I have and just kiss him. I wonder if kissing people when stressed out helps the stress go away? I bet it does. I bet kissing is really good for you when you're stressed. I bet it's also really good for you if you were crying all day and have been confused, hurt, hit on, tricked, cut, and used in the span of almost 24 hours.
Why are you overthinking this so much?
Something just doesn't feel right.
And I don't know what it is.
But I do like Luke.
I know I do...
"You guys are just too cute," I hear someone say.
I basically jump away from Luke, startled at the extremely familiar voice.
Luke closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, recognizing the voice as well.
He doesn't look too happy about it.
"You're alive," Luke states, turning around to see Calum leaning against the wall by the hallway that leads to the kitchen.
"Is that shocking to you?" Calum asks.
"Just a little," Luke mumbles.
"They haven't talked to me once," Calum states.
"They haven't talked to me either since-"
"Since you faked your death?" Calum snaps.
"I didn't fake my death. I didn't even know if my theory would work until-"
"I know, I know, I heard you guys talking. It seemed a bit too serious for me to just walk in and reassure you that I was fine. That I wasn't dead," Calum says.
I can feel the anger radiating off his body.
"You should've came out," Luke says.
"That would've ruined the moment though," Calum says through gritted teeth.
"Okay, Calum. I know there's a shitload of stuff to be mad about right now but-" 
"Luke," Calum laughs, "I'm not mad at you."
"You aren't?" Luke asks.
"Well-Kinda, I thought you were dead. So that um....that really sucked. I'm a bit mad at you for making me think that," Calum says.
"Sorr-"
"But it's okay, I would've done the same if I were you," Calum smirks.
Luke's nods, "Thanks for understanding."
"Yeah," Calum sighs.
"So we're all good. All of us? Good? And, um...no telling Michael and Ashton about this right?" Luke says, trying to regroup us all.
"Yeah. We're all good. And sorry I ruined your guys moment....you guys really seemed to be enjoying yourselves," Calum says, winking at me.
Shit, he's mad. He's so mad. Oh no. He's gonna kill me. I'm gonna die. That's it. RIP me.
"Agh...yeah sorry you had to see that," Luke says, scratching his neck.
"Nah, I mean you walked in on me and Adele making out once! So I totally understand. I mean, at least you didn't walk in on the second time we made out. That was wild, wasn't it Adele?" Calum asks, extremely frustrated.
"Wait, you guys hooked up twice?" Luke asks me in disbelief.
"Yeah, we did. It was great," Calum says, walking up to Luke.
"When the fuck did you two have the time to make out, again?!" Luke shrieks.
Calum laughs, "why don't you ask Adele,"
"You two kissed more that that one time?" Luke asks with wide yes.
"Um-why does it matter? It's not a big deal-"
"Not a big deal? Right, sorry, I know that you're in love with Luke. Of course it wasn't a big deal," Calum spits.
"Calum I'm not in love with Luke! I just met him!" I shriek.
"Oh really? Ashton told me what you said! And what you two did too! Hey Luke, guess what? Adele kissed Ashton too," Calum snaps.
"Ashton?! I thought you hated him!" Luke yells.
"I didn't kiss him he kissed me!" I snap in defense.
"Potato, tomato, same thing! You guys still kissed after you told him you were in love with Luke!" Calum states.
"Okay, first off the expressions tomato, tomato dumb ass. Secondly, I never stated who I was in love with when trapped in that room with him! And third, when did he tell you all this?!" I shriek.
"Dumb ass? Really? Is that what you're gonna call me now!" Calum yells, avoiding my two other questions.
"Calum, potatoes and tomatoes are two totally different things! The expression would make no-"
"Are you really gonna give him a hard time about this?" Luke says annoyed.
"No! I'm just explaining to him-"
"Adele he doesn't give two shits about that stupid expression! And if you're gonna explain anything to us please do explain to me when you and Calum fucking made out again!" Luke argues.
"Are you seriously siding with him right now?! Do you remember when he tried to kill you earlier?!" I scream.
"Are you fucking kidding me? THAT WASNT ME! I HAD A SPIRIT INSIDE ME!" Calum screams.
"And you tried to kill me too! You tried to strangle me to death!" Luke snaps.
"And I apologized, okay? I'm so-"
"Oh! You apologized? I'm sorry, you win then! You're the most purest, nicest, and sincere person here! I mean, it's not like you kissed every guy in this house!" Calum snaps sarcastically.
"You kissed Michael too?!" Luke roars.
"I DID NOT KISS MICHAEL!" I scream.
"Sure, okay. We totally believe you," Calum says sarcastically.
"God, I can't believe I liked any of you at one point! You're all such-"
"Lemme guess, dumb asses?" Calum says cutting me off.
"Calum I didn't even want to kiss you!" I lie.
"Yeah? Well I bet that means you probably didn't want to kiss Luke either, right? Is that where you're heading with this? That you didn't want any of you to kiss you and it's all our faults that we-"
"CALUM SHUT UP! JUST FOR ONE SECOND CAN YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT UP!" I scream.
"No! I can't! Because you need to learn that you can't go around kissing four different guys in the span of one day!" Calum snaps.
"I never kissed Michael!" I scream.
"Right, sorry, three guys! That makes a huge difference in my argument," Calum says sarcastically.
"God Calum you're so-"
"What? Stupid? So annoying? So immature?" Calum says walking up closer to me, "Its just like one big cycle with you isn't it? You kiss one guy, move on to the next, and then back at the other one again. Well guess what? This cycle of yours needs to stop. If you wanna make it out of here alive I'd suggest you just stay out of everyone's way, got it?" Calum says in a hushed tone.
"Are you threatening me?" I say through gritted teeth as Calum leans in by my ear.
"I am," he whispers.
I then back away, shaking my head in denial.
"Calum, calm down," Luke mumbles.
"Oh come on Luke, it's just a game, right?" Calum laughs.
"That's not funny," Luke says through gritted teeth.
"It's hilarious," Calum states.
All of a sudden, a miracle occurs.
My eyes burn as one of the light bulbs flicker on.
Then another one does, and another.
They all flicker on until the whole house is bright again.
And for some reason, the boy seem even more terrifying in the light.
I can see the anger on there faces so much more clearly now.
"You found him!"
I snap my head to the stairs to see Michael and Ashton walk down them. Ashton giggling as he walks down the stairs.
"Calum I'm so glad you're alive!" Michael sighs in relief, running down the stairs and dashing towards Calum. "I'm sorry I yelled at you I didn't mean any of the things that I said I swear," Michael continues, wrapping his arms around Calum. Calum doesn't wrap his arms around Michael in return though, making Michael shy away from him.
"It's fine Michael," Calum whispers, staring at me from a distance.
"Adele!" Ashton giggles while running towards me.
"Oh yeah, um Ashton won't stop laughing and I don't know why," Michael says.
"He drank a potion...." I whisper as Ashton approaches me.
"Hey Michael, Adele told me you two made out," Luke says.
I look at him as I let out a gasp, "Luke don't start with me-"
"We never made out...." Michael says, trailing off.
"Really? Because she was just telling us all about how you two hooked up and-"
"LUKE! What the hell?! Michael I swear to god I wasn't there just pissed at me because me and Ashton kissed," I explain.
"You and Ashton kissed?" Michael restates confused.
"Awe! I remember that!" Ashton giggles.
"Oh! And we're also mad at her because she made out with both of us and thought we'd be okay with it. Let's not forget that," Calum states.
"You made out with Luke?" Michael asks.
I groan.
"Yeah they were practically sucking each other's faces off-"
"No we weren't Calum grow up!" Luke exclaims.
"I'm older than you Luke don't tell me to grow up-"
"Guys!" Michael exclaims, "calm down...."
And right as we finally all become quite, we hear the most despicable sound in the world.
Buzz, buzz.
I then glance down at my hand and see what sits in my palm is Calum's phone.
The text reads: Okay, we're staring to run out of games.... But, we do save the best ones for last! Congratulations on making it this far! No group has ever made it past the eighth hour before! And look at you guys, its 4:55 in the morning and you're still here. Only a few more hours and you're out of this place....
Anyways, our next game we have prepared to you is called "Your Choice".
It's really fun.
If you don't know how to play, we'll explain the rules to you.
But first, how about you guys all sit in the living room.
This is going to be so much fun!!
From,
Two very special friends who know all your little secrets :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
HELLO (from the other side)!
Hahahahah ok this chapter was a lot of fun to write like drAmA drama wow
If the knife thing was confusing I'm really sorry! And the whole part about Luke too... Hopefully that made some sense, if not it will all make sense later.

Ain't Calum cute when he mad?
hahaa no.

Did anyone get anything good over the holidays???

Anyways, I HOPE U LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!!

READ, VOTE, COMMENT YAY!

Thank you for all you're guys support and for dealing with my bad updating schedule, spelling errors, and long chapters.

I love you aaaallll
Bye !!!