25

I sat down on the chair on my data pad doing stuff. Just when I heard footsteps coming. I looked up revealing Crosshair " hey cross" I spoke. "What's up?"

He crossed his arms "I had to help the reg" he said.

"You mean echo?" I asked.

"I don't care how's he's named but yeah." He replied sternly. "He's just too much to handle.

"Cross, he's not like any reg give him a chance." I tell him. "Remember you were like that with me when I joined the bad batch? Remember you hated me?"

"Get off my back she-clone!" He shouts.

I can tell he doesn't like talking about our past I tried to get along with him but he just won't let me in for some reason "Stop calling me that! Asshole" I shouted.

"That's what you are. Your are a  malformed experiment that should have never been created."

Those words hit me hard in the stomach why does he have to be this way?

"Sometimes, I think the same way about you" those were my last words before I stomped away from him all the way to my room.

Thank god tech or any of the guys wasn't here to see me looking like this. I lay on my bed and began to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crosshairs pov

She deserved it such a brat she was. I told her what she needed to hear.

But something inside tells me I regret what I said about her. I know she care deeply about us. But why?

"This is ridiculous!" I was all I said to myself before walking to my room and locking myself in.