Chapter 74

I was just sitting in a cell thinking about the guys how much they missed me. I'm also thinking about tech. I can't believe he's gone. Everyday I think about him the most. I do love him and miss him. And my daughter omega must be worried about me. And I'm not so sure of what my fate is.

I heard the door open to reveal a woman who is apparently my daughter which I don't know how.

"Good morning phoenix." She greets "how are you feeling today?"

"Like a prisoner." I said. "I want to leave."

"Prisoner? Phoenix you are no such thing. It will take time to adjust but you will acclimate it is far safer in here than out there come we have much to do"Then I followed her on where's she was taking me. On the way I see a bunch of clones walking by and Crosshair was one of them but he didn't look at me. The girl sat me down "I need to take a blood sample from you"

"Why?" I asked.

"The samples are used for various research projects all of us serve a purpose here it won't hurt"

"Can you at least tell me where the the others are?"

"I do not know" she answered knowing who I was talking about then she takes my blood.

I started to wonder how she is my daughter and omegas sister. "If you're a clone and my daughter like omega is how come she never saw you on kamino?"

"Because I was sent elsewhere until dr. Hemlock took me under his wing. He saw potential in me, like nala se sees in you."

"I never knew I had another kid it's nice to not be alone"

She takes my blood and puts it in the box "head to the lab nala se is expecting these"

I picked up the box and started walking to the lab to see nala se doing work. I walked up to her.

"Thank you phoenix" she takes the stuff and started sampling I could see she looked shocked "phoenix, your sample was taken?"

I nod "yes, enemie said it was routine" then she takes my sample and throws it out "why are you disgarding it?"

"Tel no one" she said "it is safer this way" then she continued working.

"This research it's not like what you did on kamino is it?"

"No it is not"

"I don't understand why did they bring me here?"

"To ensure that I cooperate the empire seeks the reproduction of genetic M-count but the experiments on the specimens have yet to yeild the desired result."

"You mean the clones?" I asked

"No. Not the clones"

Then I heard the door open to see hemlock coming in "how nice to see you reunited with your trusted assistants mother. I'm sure phoenixes presence here will only strengthen your efforts shall we head to the vault?" He looked to nala se.

Nala se looks at me "see to your remaining tasks" before walking away.

Then later I started working to see hounds eating and I fed some of them. Then I walked close to see one hound I know.

"Hi batcher" I said as the hound growls "still won't eat food huh? I don't blame you. Here have some of min?" I put my food on the ground and she eats it "better? I'll bring you more tomorrow" Then I walked out and walked in the hallway to see clones in a cell. Then I walked to crosshairs. I know he made mistakes in the past that doesn't mean I hate him. "Crosshair" i wispered so nobody would hear me "I tried to come earlier but there were too many gaurds watching me.