Chapter 33

My brain has been thinking lately since the guys all kissed me. My feeling have been strange because I have began to have certain feelings for all of them. I just don't know why.

So for that i brought the guys in for a little meeting.

"Is something on your mind?" Tech asked.

I nodded "I had come to my attention that you all are in love with me" they all looked at each other then back at me. "It's no lie I have been denying my own feelings for all of you. I can't even pick one over the others."

"What are you saying?" Asked Crosshair.

"I'm saying that I want to try with all of you until I choose who will I be with."

"So you're telling us you want to date all of us at the same time until the day you made a decision to choose one of us?" Echo asked

"Yes." I answered.

Hunter gets up and kneels down and grabs your hand "As long as you're okay with it, I am too" he said as he leans down to kiss my lips as I kissed back.

We broke apart and looked at the other as echo gets up and helps me up then kissed me. "I'm Okay with it"

Wrecker walks up and dips me to a kiss "Im okay with it"

Tech get up and leans down to kiss "it's gonna be strange but might as well give it a shot"

Then Crosshair stood up and looks at us. Than walks up to me "I still don't think it's a good idea but hell with it" he leans down and kissed me and I kissed back.

"Then it's settled" I said "you're all my boyfriends" I laughed as they nodded.

A/n: I know it might be a surprise to most. But I wanted to try a polyamorous relationship in this fanfic. This is the first time I made a poly OC I'm not poly myself I just wanted to try something different when it comes to love. I'm still gonna make ending version for the guys. What do you guys think?