The boys, omega, batcher and I were just on our way somewhere because Rex wanted us to be there he didn't say why but it's important.

We got to the base where rex and a familiar face "howzer!" I ran up and hugged him. "You're okay!"

I let go and touched his face "thanks to Rex otherwise I wouldn't be here to see your beautiful face again" he said making me blush. Then he glared at Crosshair whos behind me.

"Thanks for coming" rex said.

"It's good to see you rex" I said.

"Wish I felt the same" howzer said looking at Crosshair "I have unfinished business with this one. Remember me?" Crosshair answered "surprised I'm alive? Most of my squad on ryloth is dead because of you"

"Easy however" Rex said calming him down. "I know you two have history but we're all on the same side now."

"Why'd you call us here captain?" Hunter asked rex..

"We have something to show you. Follow me"They all started walking and I started to as well.

"Phoenix" echo said to me as I started running to him. "I was planning on giving you this after I made a few more modifications. But bows a good time as any"

I looked at his hand to see something familiar "my lightsaber! You had it the whole time?" I take it from him.

"I have kept it to remember you and knowing we'll see each other again."

"Thank you echo"

"I won't be gon long you better head inside and keep them in line"

I chuckled and kissed his cheek before leaving to catch up with the others. And I see wrecker there waiting for me.

"Were you waiting for me?" I asked.

"Always for the prettiest woman in the galaxy" he picks me up bridal style and carries me making me laugh.

We go inside the base and people were staring at me "what's going on?" I asked.

"The empires targeting you again " Crosshair said

"No suprised there" wrecker chuckles"

"Why were they after you before?" Rex asked.

"To force Nala Se to cooperate and conduct certain experiments."I answered.

"Which were what?"

"She was working on something involving M-count. I don't know what that means but they were taking blood samples from everyone, even me. Which I don't understand why when I'm not even a clone"

"M-count?"

"You know what that is?" Hunter asked.

"Well, I've heard it mentioned before.
But I can't say for sure." Rex looks at me "what else can you tell us?"

I looked at Rex "When we escaped, there wasn't enough time to free the other clones. We have to find another way to get them out"

Rex put his hand on my shoulder "we will."

"There's more you should know" Crosshair spoke. "Not all clones on Tabriz are prisoners some are loyal to the empire There is a division of clones trained as specialized operatives and initiated into a secret deep cover program run by Hemlock.Their identities are erased. They undergo conditioning. The few that make it through come out different."

"If the program's so secretive, how do you know about it?" Howzer asked.

"Because they tried to make me into one of them."

"Tried?"

"It didn't work. Being defective is in my nature."

"You've encountered one before.
The assassin on Coruscant." Hunter said.

"We've known they existed but never knew what they were" Rex said.

"What aren't you telling us?" I asked.

"We captured one. I've tried questioning him, but he hasn't been very cooperative."

"You have one here? Alive?" Crosshair asked. Rex nods "The Empire would be on top of us already. They have ways of tracking their operatives"

"We scanned him he's clear" howzer said.

"It's not the kind of tracker your scans would pick up. Hemlocks smarter than that" then they go in to talk to the prisoner.

Then so we heard shooting knowing we were under attack and all the sudden the place starts to collapse.

"Where's the operative? Show us." Hunter said.