Chapter 36

I was sleeping when someone shook me to wake up.

"Phoenix wake up" male voice said.

I looked and saw echo "hey echo whats up?"

"Something happened to the boys I don't know what but they... you might want to look yourself.

I got up and went to a room where the team was and saw the boys as...

"BABIES!" I shouted.

Tech was playing with his technology, Hunter was watching tech, Crosshair was asleep and weaker was playing with a tool.

I looked at echo to see if he had an answer "hey, I woke up and saw them like this too."

I sighed "okay" I picked up tech looking how cute he is as a baby's but I want him to know what happened "tech can you tell me what happened"

Tech pointed at the data pad echo picked it up "it said he was practicing in an experiment on how babies are formed." He said. I don't even where babies come from. "And the effect wears off in twenty four hours"

"Great" I said sarcastically "we just have to take care of them for twenty four hours." I looked at tech who was still in my arms as he giggles "you are so cut as a baby" I tickled him as he began to laugh.

Then I felt someone hit my leg I looked down it was Hunter who gave me his cute made face "NO! He's not a baby" he said in hi city toddler voice.

I sighed and put tech down. "How am I gonna do this?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was trying to feed Crosshairs with some food but he's being stubborn as hell and pushing the food.
"Crosshair don't be stubborn" I grunted. Trying to put the food in his mouth. But he throws it on the floor making echo clean it. "Don't make me take away your guns" he looks at me in shock and started eating.

"That worked" echo said smiling.

Then there was Hunter trying to run away from me after trying to get him to take a bath "Hunter you stink and need to get cleaned up."

"No!" He snouts.

"I'll take your knives away"

Then he got in the bath as echo cleans him up. " that worked"

Wrecker oh god his baby's rly won't stop touching me in the boob "why are you touching me there?" I asked trying to get his hand away.

"I want some milk" he said.

"Oh god" I grabbed a bottle out and fed him some milk.

Tech is the smartes of them all and behaves well or at least that's what I thought until I took his technology away and he began to cry.

"Oh boy echo help" I shouted.

Echo Picked tech up with his left hand and began to cradle him and sang to him as tech began to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later on the boy started to sleep and echo and I plopped down the couch in exhaustion.

"That's was exhausting" I said.

"Yeah" echo said putting his arm around me. "Imagine ever having kids? Like I'm saying that in a bad way"

"I know what you mean" I replied "honestly i thought about having kids but I don't know if I'm able to carry children the doctors in Kamino are still testing"

Echo nods "if you are not able to have kids what would happen to you?"

"I also thought about adopting some. But I just want to finish the war first."

Echo takes my hand and held it "I think you would be a good mother" he wispers.

"You think real think that ?"

"I do."

We lean in as we began to kiss each other. He pulls me onto his cybernetic lap and we made out. Tongues fighting for dominance and he won.

~~~~~~
Hunters pov

Me and the boys woke up back to our normal selves after becoming babies for a day we went to the living room and saw Phoenix and echo sleeping on the couch holding each other. To be fair we were babies and we possibly exsausted them. But it makes me jealous that she's cuddling with echo.

I see wrecker walking somewhere "wrecker where are you going"

"I want some milk."