Chapter 73

We we're hanging on the rail car when tech suggested he would try to get it running tech feel hanging trying to get back.

"You must sever the connection hinge how!" He said

"Not until you're up here" i said

"There is no time Phoenix" tech shouts "plan 99"

I knew what he meant "don't you do it tech"

"When have we ever followed orders?" He shoots at the rail causing one rail and him to fall.

"NO!" I shouted

When all the sudden we crashed and i I blacked out.

I woke up in pain to see hunter by my side.

"Hiya, Phoenix" he said received I was all right.

I slowly got up "what happened?"

Omega walks up to me and hugs me"I'm glad you're okay mom"

Then I saw wrecker walked in "You're okay" he said walking up to me "don't scare us like that again" he hugs me and I hugged back"

"How do you feel?" Hunter asked when wrecker lets go of me.

"I don't know" I said "the last thing I remember,we were in the railcar when..." I gasped in realization "where's tech?" I'm worried about him.

Hunter looks down before looking back at me "Phoenix, tech didn't make it"

I refuse to believe it "we have to go back what if he's but he need us tell him wrecker" werecker didn't say anything "tech not gone! He can't be" i started to cry.

"Why did tech do that? He didn't let us save him" omega asked holding me.

"He knew we were out of time. Tech put the squad ahead of himself he mad a sacrafice and we're not gonna wast it."

"What does that mean?"

"The galaxy has changed and so have we." Hunter said "it's time we put being soilders behind us for good"Then we heard noise we noticed the empire was here "you and omega take the mining tunnels to the spaceport I'll get wrecker"

"But you're injured" I said "you can't fight them alone"

"You need to go" he said before kissing my lips and we climed down.

I couldn't thinking what more I could loose. I already lost tech I can't lose them them too.

"Come on omega we have work to do"

Then we started sneaking in the pipes  out to go outside "omega find echo I'll try to stall them as long as I can."

I looked to see them I pulled out my gun.

"Hello Phoenix" the doctor said "we we're just talking about you"

"Let them go" I said sternly.

"Phoenix run" hunter shouts.

"I won't let them take you" I shouted.

"How about an exchange?" The doctor said. "If you come with me your friends will live"

"I don't believe you"

"I did not come here for them or your daughter Phoenix I come for you for nala se"

"He's lying" hunter shouts "he killed the kaminoans"

"Incorrect nala se is alive and well cared for as you will be"

"I'm not going with you" i shouted.

Then all the sudden I blacked out.

~~~~
Once I woke up I was on the shuttle cuffed when they took me to a planet and I saw nala se who looked down.

A female scientist took me somewhere where I see all unconscious clones and told me to wait here I looked to see the clones until I saw a familiar one who wasn't like the others.

"Crosshair" I ran up to him he was unconscious as I touched his face to see he's in bad condition "crosshair what they done"

I heard footsteps to see a woman walking towards me "you must be phoenix"

"What did you do to Crosshair?" I asked.

"He's recovering." She said "I tried to warn him what would happen if he did not cooperate with the doctor."

"I want to talk to nala se"

"I tonic you trust a kaminoan but not me"

"I don't know you"

"No?" She asked taking off her goggles "you might know me better than you think. I'm your oldest daughter phoenix."

What the hell is going on?