Epilogue

Years later in the night I was walking down in a cave to the ship when I turned on the lights and saw hunter sitting down with batcher. Hunter crosshair and wreckers were aging more than omega and I since were not enhanced.

"Thought you could just sneak off" he asked "time hasn't dulled all my senses."

I chucked and sat beside him "this shouldn't be a surprise. The rebellion need pilots now more than ever" I heard hunter sigh "I made my choice Hunter and so did omega when she left. I want to do more"

"And we want to keep you safe"

"You have. Just because i married all of you doesn't mean you have to worry about me."

"Yes worry about you long before we married you."

I smiled and put my hand on his shoulder"Hunter you've all fought enough. This. It's my fight I'm always ready" I stand up.

"I know you are. But I'm not" he said standing up.

then i hugged him as he hugs me back goodbye. We let go and pressed lips on each other it was passionate and loving. We broke apart as I touched his face. "Keep and eye on wrecker crosshair and tech while I'm gone. And batcher too"I mentioned their names of my two other husband and tech is my son I found out I can have a baby. I named him after my first love.Tech gave me a sample of his dna before he died.

Hunter nods "off you go" I nod and head to the ship "Phoenix" i stoped told look at Hunter "if you ever need us, we'll be there"

"I know you will" then walked in the ship and started it and left while looking at techs goggles and smiled as I felt tears in my eyes "you should have been there tech. You should have seen us grow"

"I have never left" I heard a familiar voice I turned to see tech sitting on the other pilot seat.

I was shocked yet relieved that I can see him. "How is it I can see you?"

"You are force sensitive. You see what you want to see" he takes my hand "you wanted to see me so here I am."

"It's not the same without you tech, it still isn't" I felt tears in my eye.

Tech touches my face "I may be gone but I'm not forgotten I'll alway be by your side whenever you need me. Even though I'm not alive anymore. I will watch over you, omega, the guys and our son. Until you're with me once more"

"Promise?"

"I promise"

The End