Chapter 28

Tech and I stayed on the ship while the others were on a mission. They didn't need me so they asked me to stay with tech while we sat on the table I read on the data pad as tech worked on his... thing.

Then I got bored later and decided to do something fun with tech.

"Lets play never have I ever" I spoke.

He looks up at me with his eyebrows raised. "What?"

"Never have I ever" I repeated.

"What's that?" He asked.

"It's where you put five fingers up the if I say something I have never done. If you done it you put a finger down if you  never you keep your finger up." I explained "simple game."

"Okay"

"I'll go first. Never have I ever.... almost burnt the kitchen when trying to use different technology to do it." I said as tech puts a finger down. "Just like that your turn."

Tech gave it some thought then said "never have I ever fought with Crosshair like you're a married couple"

I put a finger down then then smiled "never have I ever walked away from people when they argue or actually fight"

Tech sighed as he puts a second finger down. "Okay, never have I ever...." he gave some thought for a second I actually wonder what he was gonna say. Then he finally said "had my first kiss"

My eyes widened when tech said that. I want to put my finger  but I'd be lying to them which I don't do. If I did I'd be a terrible liar. Nobody knows hunter kissed me which is very confusing to me. I know hunter sees me as a team member nothing more.

My finger stayed up and tech looks at me surprised. "Anyway never-"

"Who is it?" Tech asks me. I can tell he's very concerned.

I sighed "if I told you or any of the guys they'll be concerned too and I don't want everyone to be worried about me I'm a big girl"

  "did you like it?" He asked with worry in his eyes.

I shrugged "I don't know to be honest, it was a shock to me. I don't really know how I feel. It was the first time I... I don't know how to explain."

Tech walks up to me and touches my arm. "You don't have too" he says calmly. We stared at each other for a second then he leans in to kiss my lips. I was shocked that tech did that  and I kissed back too. He pulls away and looks at me in shock. "I'm sorry I don't know what came over me"

"It's fine." I said "I'm gonna go outside"I stood up and walked outside. I touched my lips that tech touched. First hunter now tech?!

What's going on?