Chapter 59

Crosshair brought me on the shuttle with some other trooper I sat on the ground as he walks up to me.

"Where are we going" I asked him.

He picks up by comm and pressed a button on it "you'll find out soon enough and so will your squad"

"Using my comm won't work" I said "they'll know it's a trap"

"They'll soon come for you" he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later Crosshair and his imperial squad took me to kamino but everything was different now I don't see any regs not kaminoans anywhere just storm troopers.

"Where are all the Regs?" I asked.

"When did you start caring about them?" Crosshair asked sternly.

"No kaminoans either" I said "this facility is decommissioned and you don't seem to concerned"

"Why would I be"

I stoped and looked at Crosshair "because the empire will be phasing out clones next"

He pushes me with his gun "not the ones that matter"

He took us to a room where troopers were hanging for work.

"A ship was detected entering the system but we lost them below scanner range" a trooper said.

"It's them" Crosshair said.

"I'll notify the scouts" another trooper said.

"Don't bother" said Crosshair "they'll come to us they don't leave own behind most of the time." He said taking off his helmet.

"You tried to kill us we didn't have a choice" I told him.

"And I did?" He asked sitting down while looking at me.

I regret leaving him on kamino ever since that day I left him I was angry with myself he was part of my family.

I sighed "Crosshair, I've seen what the empires doing, occupying planets and silencing anyone who stands against the. You know it's not right"

"You still don't see the bigger picture" he stands up and walks up to me "but you will"

"Can't you see they're using you? It's that inhibitor chip in your head it's making you follow—-" I couldn't finish with an alarm going off.

"We have an unauthorized entry on platform 5" the troopers said.

"Right on schedule" Crosshair sighed "time to go" he grabs my arm and pulls me "sometimes I wish it didn't have to be this way."

"Crosshair, i know you don't want to hear this but...I want you to know I missed you more than anything. I think about you everyday. We always had our differences but I love you more than anything we have always been.... "I put my hands out to him and showed him the signal he taught me that said family.

"So you do remember" he said sternly. As we were in the training area.Then I saw the boys but omega here to save me but they didn't know they ran to a trap "and here we are, together again. You won't be needing your weapons"I nod at the guys as they dropped their weapons "see? Following orders isn't so difficult. Where's your little sidekick?"

"You think we'd bring you here?" Wrecker chuckled "we're smarter than that."

"Lying was never your strength wrecker" Crosshair said as he turns to his imperial troops "find the kid."

One of his troopers left to find omega. While others stayed " we're running out of time commander" one of them said.

"Hold your positions" he orders the.