Chapter 35

A/n: Yes I'm going there

 were doing stuff on my data pad minding my  own business

were doing stuff on my data pad minding my  own business. Hunter was on the data pad too and wrecker was carrying a gonk, crosshair was cleaning his gun and tech fixing something as he began to shock himself.

"AGH! FUCK SHIT PUSSY ASS MOTHER FUCKING BITCH CUNT!" Tech shouted making us all stop what we're doing and look at him in shock.
He just swore

Hunter
Did he just swear the pure baby! He got it from me

Crosshairs
Oh shit I think Hunters gonna kill me if he found out I taught him that

Werecker
Yeah tech swore just like I taught him good things I got it on camera

Back to Phoenix

"Did you just swear" Hunter asked tech

"FUCKING RIGHT I DID" tech said in full on anger while still holding his finger.

I walk up to tech and looked at it "will you be okay techie-bear?" I pouted.

"No" tech pots as I kissed his fingers.

"Techie-bear" wrecker laughs.

"Will you stop babying him" Hunter  said in frustration.

"I can't help it" I said pinching techs cheeks "tech is the baby of the group and he's so cute"

"Of course he is" Crosshair said sarcastically.

"To be fair she is like the mom of the group and Hunter is like the dad of the group." Tech said.

"What's crosshair and I?" Wrecker asked tech.

"Well, cross is the ass of the group and wrecker is the idiot."

"Hey!" They both said.

"But you're all adorable in your own unique ways." I told them making them blush.

"Wonder who she's gonna sleep with first" wrecker said laughing.

"Shut up wrecker!" 

Dear god my boys are crazy. But I love them.