12

So we found echo in little bad shape tech is trying to find a way to get him out as Rex and I comfort him.

"Situation almost under control out there." General skywalker said running towards us. "How's it going in here?"

"I'm still trying to dycrept echos cerebral interface." Tech explained working on the computer system"until I do, we cannot disconnect him from this computer system"

Then the General looks at us "how is he?"

I stood up "he's too weak to walk." I said "very disoriented. Doesn't remember how he got here. He's remembers being at the citadel, but that's about it."

"Any word on the extraction squad?"

"We call it in, but no word back" Rex answer.

The General sighs "that's no suprise. We knew when we got into this we'd be on our own."

"It's Gonna get more difficult to get out of here." Hunter said  as he, Crosshair and wrecker go behind the door. "There are several squad of droids closing in."

"How long do you think you'll hold it?" I asked them.

"How long do you need?" Hunter asked.

I looked to tech "tech how much longer?"

"Don't worry" he said taking off his helmet. "I've got it you can unplug him now"

Then echo turns around as Rex unplugs him. Echo coughs "Rex"

"What is it" Rex asked in worry.

Echo coughs again "I got a big headache"

It shows that he's okay as Rex sighs in relief "better to feel something than nothing old buddy."

"It a touching reunion, but we need to get out of here now." The General said

"There's an exhaust vent that leads to the cooling system right there here" echo as he gets up and  try's to open it.

"They've breach the front door." Hunter said "it won't be long before they're through the second."

Once echo did his thing to get it open the The vent opens as well "that should get it open."

"Great." Crosshair said sarcastically "how do we get up there?"

"I can help with that." Wrecker said as he grabs me.

"Wait, what?" Then he pushes me "what are you doing?" I asked before he threw me up the vent. And touched the walls avoiding me from falling. I glared down "a heads-up would've been nice!" I told him as I climbed up along with the others.

From there we walk the vent.