I was walking with shep to the treasure room we were getting ready to leave but I wanted to leave some stuff to remember us.

"I wish you and your family didn't have to leave" shep said.

"Me too, but Hunter thinks it's safer for everyone if we do." I said.

"What do you think of this spot" he points at the empty shelf.

"It's perfect"

"Which treasure did you bring?" I pulled out Lula and tech goggles. The goggles were too important to me because tech always uses them mainly to see. "You sure you wanna leave these behind?"

I nod "Pabu was the first place that felt like a home. This way a peice o if is still here" I put the Lula down as well as tech goggles.

"Well, I'll make sure these stay safe until you come back. Because you will come back right?"

"I hope so"

Shep nods "well I'll leave you to it I have to check on the others." He turns to leave as I was alone looking at the goggles.

I picked it up and held it in my heart "no matters where we are, you'll always have a special place in my heart tech. I'll see you soon to be with you once more" I kissed the goggles and set it down. I walked out as the others were getting ready to go when an explosion came from the dock.I ran down and saw hunter, omega, BATCHER and Crosshair there and saw wrecker unconscious. I knelt down and touched his face. "Wrecker?!"

Then all the sudden we saw the imperial ship come in.

"Everyone get to cover" hunter said to the people.

We started running and started to hide "this is my fault" I said. "They're attacking because of me"

"It's the empires fault not yours" hunter said .

"They're destroying all means to escape and jamming our comms " Crosshair said. "We'll have to steal on of their gunships Once we're out of range, we can contact Echo"

"I'll handle it" hunter said "You three, get to Shep's and wait with Wrecker until I signal you." Then he goes.

Crosshair omega and I run to get to a safe spot to see lyana, azi and unconscious wrecker.

"Lyana!" Omega said.

"My dad said to hide here" lyana said with fear in here eyes.

"Phoenix I am relieved it's you" AZI said

"How's wrecker?" I asked.

"He is still unconscious, but his vitals are stable." He said i I heard wrecker groaning in pain.

Crosshair and I head outside  to see imperials everywhere then we saw hunter was on a ship but the ship was shot down but hunter was safe. We head back inside.

"What do we do?" I asked. "Troopers we'll be here soon"

"Hunter would want us to stick to the plan."

"There's no hiding, Crosshair. The Empire knows I'm here. They won't stop searching until they find me" then I sighed knowing what I must do "our only choice is to let them capture me"

"What?"he asked.

"Look at what they've already done. I can't let the people here suffer more because of me."

"You'll be taken back to tantiss"

"Exactly We've been trying to find those coordinates, and nothing's worked. But if I keep my comm on me and turn myself over, you can track me to tantiss this is our chance. Our chance to finally rescue the clones imprisoned there."

"No. They'll search you and find it.
It won't work."

"Well, then shoot a secondary tracker onto the ship that they take me away on."

"Too many unknown variables.
It's not a viable plan."

"It's all we got and it's my choice"

"Phoenix" I know he doesn't like it.

I put my hand on his cheek "Focus on the bigger mission, Crosshair.im just a small part of it"

Crosshair finally nods and my his forehead on my "i hope you know what you're doing"

I not and get out and walked up to the troopers that noticed me "i surrender The dark trooper walks up to me  "Take me and leave the island alone.
The people here are innocent."

The dark trooper comes up to me and cuffs me "Then you never should have come here in the first place."

They scan for a tracking device as they found it I gave it to them luckily it was a decor for crosshair to track the ship. The trooper and I got on the ship I don't know what happens next.

All I know is I hope this plan works.