Chapter 37

For a leader. Hunter was being stupid you see he and I were on a mission we were ambushed and got shot, actually stepped infont and got shot in the shoulder.

I carried him all the way back to the ship where tech could possibly heal him.

"Is he gonna be all right?" I asked tech in worry.

Tech puts his hand on my shoulder "he's gonna be fine. Don't worry." He said before walking away from me.

Later I walked In the med bay to see Hunter sitting in his bed doing nothing. He turns to face me and smiled "Phoenix!" He said trying to get up but groans.

"Don't strain yourself you're still in pain" I gently push him down on the bed. "How are you feeling?"

"Little sore but I'm be- OW!" He couldn't finish from me hittin him in the shoulder.

"That was stupid of you taking that shot." I'm pissed off at Hunter.

"It rather be me than you" he said softly as he Grabs my hand pulling me to sit on the bed. And caressed my face with his uninjured arm. "I can't think of loosing you."

I slightly smiled "I don't think none of you will" I touched Hunter tattoed face and leaned in and pressed my lips on his. It was passionate and sweet. We broke the kiss and smiled at each other then I got up "now go to sleep you need rest 'cause if you don't I tell everyone what else you sniff"

"Yes mom!" Hunter said rollling his eye as I left the room and he fell asleep.