Season 2 love interest ranks (so far)

Welcome back to another rank for bad batch love interest this time for season 2 things are changing. Before I begin thank you all for reading this the story is not yet over I believe there's another season coming (thanks to the cliff hanger but overall let's start this rank who was least to greatest so far.

5. Crosshair
It's not like the first season this time phoenix and Crosshair didn't not have a scene together until the last episode.

4.wrecker
Even though there were some scenes together it wasn't enough to make their love bloom.

3.hunter
Despite him showing he loves her he had less screen time than first season I don't know what will happen next.

2.echo
They had more screen time and showed each other how much they care for each other. And their love straits to grow during the season.

1.tech
Finally we got more of tech and phoenix their love grew during the season and tech revealed the truth of he loved phoenix first. Their feelings grew and she was heart broken that he sacrificed himself to save her (I refuse to think he's dead I think hes still alive and gonna show it in the next season.)

Well that's it do you agree with my list which of the guys do you think should have end up with her. Let's hope there's a third season I want more. Til then May the force be with you.