Chapter 62

"We are defending at a rate of speed that is most concerning" tech said as we were still falling.

"Don't worry the ree try thrusters should engage soon." Omega said.

"It they don't we're all dead" echo said.

Then we felt that boosters start getting us al to safty.

"Other than not being able to steer or control where we land, I would say this is going well"

"Tech did you read the escape pods yet" hunter asks on the comm.

"Not exactly we are using an alternate mode to transport my calculations have us crashing towards the upper forest reigion of the planet.

"Crashing?"

Then We landed as I comm hunter "we're alive but we don't know where we are"

"The empires gonna come looking for the containers and us" echo said.

"Get out of sight and lay low once we get to the marauder we'll come for you"

Then all the sudden the cargo started to move knowing we haven't landed.

Tech fell and a chest landed on his foot Nanking him groan in pain.

"Tech" I shouted as I got the box off him "are you okay?" I asked putting my hand on his helmet cheek side.

He groans "my left femur is fractured by approximately 150 kilograms of pressure.. so... no" he said as echo and I help him to support.

"Hang tight I'll go up top to scope thing out"echo said leaving to check it out.

I looked at tech in concern even though I was wearing a helmet tech could always tell when I was worried by putting his forehead on mine.

"We still haven't landed" echo said in a grumpy tone.

~~~~
We climbed on the mountain as tech couldn't climb we pulled him.

"We'll this mission has been eventful" tech said.

"We have to get out of sight" i said. Helping echo.

"Wait we can't leave without the war chest" Omega said.

"We don't have time" echo said "we need to get away from here and find cover"

We walked for a bit when Hunter started to comm us "havoc 2 the fourth sun is setting plan double zero"

"Copy that" tech said.

"Plane double zero?" Omega asked.

"It means go radio silent comm channels are being monitored"

"We're being watched" omega said

Then went to the man omega pulls her weapon out "who are you what are you doing here.

"I live here the names Romar" the man said.

"He could be working for the empire" echo said.

"Me? Are you working for the empire?" Romar asked.

"We do not have time to debate this" tech said

"Where's the nearest place to take shelter" I asked.

"We'll it's a little hard to think with her pointing that thing at me" Romar said.
I signalled Omega to put it down as she did "much appreciated but sorry to say there's no shelter around these parts."

"I'm registering a heat source 200 meters west of here" tech said in his computer thing "I suspect it is your domicile"

"How did you do-"