5

We finally made it to anaxes Hunter gave us explaination on not knowing what the mission was but he knows it possibly might be another suicide mission.

We got out of the ship hearing wrecker shout " the cavalry has arrived!"

Then we walked to four Regs or regular clones as Crosshair calls them. I took off my helmet as did the other as hunter goes up to Cody.

"Sergeant, good to see you again" Cody said as he and hunter grabbed each other's hand as a greeting.

"You too sir"

"This is hunter" Cody introduce him to the others.

"Sorry were late commander we were putting down an insurrection on yalbec prime when your comm came in. Had a few unforeseen... complications."

Then we hear wrecker chuckle and look at the man with the tattoo on his face Lever fought a male yalbec?"

"Um, no. Can't say I have." The man sai

"You're lucky.only way to kill 'em is one of these." He shows everyone his knife.

"That's right" I spoke "wrecker cut off the queens stinger while she was still alive. That's why all those yalbec males tried to eat us." I explained.

"Uh, techically, they were trying to mate with us." Tech cuts in "and for your information, the stinger of a yalbec Queen is a delicacy to some planets."

"The girl name is Phoenix, shes the first female clone on kamino, she is known to have the fastest speed, reflexes and agility." Cody said. "And they call him tech"

"Yeah" I said hitting techs shoulder "he can fill your head with useless info for hours. Crosshair on the other hand is not much of a conversationalist,"I pointed at Crosshair "but when you have to his a precise target from ten klicks, Crosshair'S your man."

"Is your other ability to be so hot?I bet it does" the one with the tattoo asked winking at me. As I rolled my eyes at him.

"Anyway, commander" hunter said to Cody "what kind of suicide mission do you have for us this time?"

"Let's get going we'll brief you on the way." Cody said as we all got on the ship and head off.

Once we waited I stood there when everyone is not talking and then one came up to me. It's the guy with the tattoo he smirks. "Hey, I'm jesse." Jesse introduces himself.

"Phoenix" then I looked to notice Crosshair was staring.

"What are you looking at" jesses said.

"We don't usually work with regs" Crosshair says taking the toothpick out of his mouth and threw it at jesse.

"Regs?"

Jesse looks like he gonna beat the shit out of Crosshair but I stopped him and said "he's talking about regular clones. But don't take it too personal."

"We're all on the same team So cut the attitude and listen up." Cody orders and showing us a hologram "here's the mission. Our target is this cyber center. It's the brains of the entire separatist campaign here on anaxes."

"I can Demolish that with one hand! Yeah!" Wrecker says with confidence.

"This isn't a demo job, wrecker. It's strictly a retrieval operation" Cody turns off the hologram.I gave it some thought and something doesn't add up.

Then suddenly the ship started to shake and we fell the ship falling.

"We're going down!" Wrecker says as we crash. We got out of the ship safely.

"Cody, help" we turned to see the medic they call kix looking down at the ship. ""He's trapped we have to do something"

"I'll get him" captain Rex said about to get him. But hunter stops him.

"Easy captain, wrecker get him out." Hunter orders. As we watched wrecker do his thing.

"This is ridiculous he's gonna need help to get Cody out of there." Kix said in worry.

Then I hear Crosshair chucke "he's gonna get the gunship out of there not Cody."

"Shut up Crosshair" I told him hitting his arm. "I have never seen you do anything nice for anyone."

He just rolled his eyes. As we watched wrecker move a ship to grab Cody before the ship exploded and he gently placed Cody on the ground.

Kix check the status on Cody "he has internal damage. I can cut the pain but he need help fast."

"We all need help" crosshair says looking at the droids coming our way "that blast gave away our position.

"I thought getting shot down gave away our position." I replied.

"Everyone find cover." Rex orders " we'll hold this position and let them come to us"

"I don't think so captain," hunter said to rex "that's not our style we prefer going to them." He points at the droids "Bad batch plan 82, shockwave"We all grabbed what we needed as wrecker grabs a piece of the ship as a sheild as more droids come in "let's get to work"

( skipping a bit of the fight because I'm lazy)

The spider droid come in as we all split. And I use my speed to take a bunch of them down on one shot.

Once it was done I grouped with wrecker, Crosshair and tech as hunter talks to the captain.

Wrecker grabs a clanker head and plays with it "hey look Phoenix, I have found you a boyfriend" he puts it in my fac and I tried to back away "this clinker likes you it want to kiss you."

"Grow up wrecker." Crosshair said pulling me away from wrecker "she doesn't want to date that thing"

"Oh come on it's just for fun" wrecker wines.

"She obviously doesn't like it" I looked at Crosshair suprised as he looks at me in confusion "what?"

"Nothing, just you're actually doing something nice."

He rolled his eyes "shut up!" And walks away.

I chuckled as we head somewhere to find camp.