Chapter 55

We were going to a planet cid told us about as we go to give weapons to some twileks I don't know what they're trying to do but hopefully something good.!

We walked on the plane t to see three twileks one of them appear to be younger but I shugged it off.

"Are you gobi?" I asked "cid sent us"

"Along with three dozen blasters and a case of thermal detonators" tech adds.

I looked at the twilek girl walk up to omega as they went inside the ship with my permission of course.

Once the twileks left after they got their weapons omega walks beside men

"Made a new friend?" I asked her.

"She's kind of strange. I like her" she said "did you know flyings about a feeling" she said before walking to the ship.

"What feeling?"tech asked. Before going back to the ship.

~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As we were flying in space I began to draw something for echo I was thinking he could have a few upgrades.

I heard footsteps and saw echo walks up to me "hey echo"

"Hey, what are you doing?"

I gave echo the paper to show him my design. I drew him a Cybernetic hand so he won't just have to use one.

"I thought this would help for your minor upgrades" I said "when it's done I'll make sure you have your hand again so you don't looke like a screwdriver all the time."

Echo laughs as he sits beside me puts the paper down and grabs my hand with his.

"Did you had any friends on kamino other than 99 and the batches?" He asked.

There's no lie that nobody not even a clone wanted to be friends but I remembered one clone that I was friends with.

I noded "there was one, yes he was a reg. He and I used to play together when we were young. We were were close. But not not in a romantic kind of way we always saw each other as brother. But we got older he graduated his way to soilder I was on secret mission we promised each other we'd contact each other. I tried contacting him but he wouldn't answer." I sighed. It's been years since I've seen him I didn't understand why my friend wouldn't contact me or even see me. "And after the clone wars ended. I worry that his Chip activated and killed jedi.... Or worse... I fear that he was killed during the war."

"What was his name?"

I looked at echo "howzer" I said my old friends name. I haven't seen him since we graduated. I don't know why he's not talking to me anymore. I thought I was alone until I met the boys.

"If we met on kamino we would have made excellent friends. You actually remind me of fives. Honestly if he was alive and you had met him he would love you." Then he looks down. "Most do my friends are gone"

I put my hand on echos face "you still have family" I leaned is and pressed his as he kissed back.

"I love you" he said

"I love you too"