20

Later I have eacho trying on his new armour along with a cybernetics had with techs help.

Echo smiles while looking at himself in the mirror.

"You look good"I complimented: "how do you feel?"

"Like a trooper again.... but part of the bad batch" he chuckled. Before sitting down "so what's your story?" He asked.

"My story?"

"How come I have never seen you around kamino despite being the only female clone?"

I sighed bed sitting down beside him "it's very complicated, first thing I know when I woke up I was female the Kaminoans kept me hidden until a certain age to kill me. Sha'ak ti saves me from death she reasoned with the Kaminoans I could be useful. She was right. They found out I have ability of speed and reflexes, next thing I know I'm with a crew that treated me fairly they're my family."

"I'm sorry" he apologized putting his hand on my shoulder.

"It wasn't your fault. My life as a clone was rough, I sometimes question, 'what are clones used for other than war.'"

"Maybe we'll find out when the war is over. We'll know what we'll happen" echo parts my shoulder before standing up and helping me up As we both walked out of the room.

I have always wondered what might happen. After the wars over, what would happen to clones, and us too?

A/n: sorry if it's short I ran out of ideas at the moment so I'm gonna leave the story at that until the bad batch tv show comes out I'm very excited for it. What do you want to see in the show? And what do you think would happen in my story. And who do you ship Phoenix with (I know I'm doing endings for all the boys I'm just curious) see you soon and may the force be with you.