Chapter 50

After cids talked to me a bit about fennic I noticed omega was shooting a target with a zygerrian bow and echo is teaching her how to shoot a target.

And when she did she shot the target which she cheered and ran up to me "mom did you see that?"

I chuckled and couched to her level "I did. You were amazing"

"Okay playtime's over we need to talk" cid said walking up to us. "I assume you know what a tactical droid is? They were the opera—"

"The operational brains of the separatist military—"tech interrupts trying to explain it.

Cid stops him "this is by breifing goggles. Tactical droid intel has tremendous value which is why you're gonna break into this decommissioning facility on cprdrella and retrieve one before they're all destroyed."

"We haven't decided if we're gonna work for you or not" I said to her.

"Allow me to decide for you. You're in." She's always stubborn "I'm talking a mutrally benificial arrangement you make money I make money and I watch your back. With the heat on you it's the best option you've got."

I looked at the guys and then omega and sigh "I guess We're in"

"I know" she said then looks at omega "and you you're releasing too son because of those weak noodle arms build up your strength" she said taking omegas now and shooting at the targets perfectly. "Lesson over"

"Show off" I said.

"Hey I'm not the one with the lightsabers" she said.

"What lightsabers?" Hunter asked.

"Oh! You haven't told them" cid asked.

I sighed I showed them my lightsabers Handels from my belt.they looked shocked but omega gasped in excitement.

"You're a Jedi?!" She asked.

"Actually no, I used to be a spy to the Jedi. I was even trained by a Jedi in the Jedi arts just in case I met a Sith or anyone else who's a force user. This was before I joined the team." I explained.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Hunter asked.

"You never asked aside tech I him about " I answered.

"That's true" said tech.

"Why aren't you using it then?" Asked wrecker.

"It's because she doesn't have the kyber crystal. It's the heart of the lightsaber that's—"

"Tech we get it" I said patting his shoulder. "I don't have them is because i only used it for solo missions before I joined the bad batch or when I'm on kamino for training. I was supposed to get them permanently when the wars over that never happened."

"Alright" cid said "hand them over I'll see what I can do" cid puts her hand out I sighed and gave them to her. "Go on your mission now"

~~~~~~~~

We we're heading to the planet we're worried that they might recognize us so tech decided to put the ship into another ship.

"This old trick?" Echo asked.

"It's gets us pas the planetary sensors every time" tech said.

"Why is a tactical droid more important than the other droids" omega asked.

"The more tactical droids fought the more they learned... and won" echo explained.

"Yeah except against us" wrecker said.

"With clones now serving the empire. Know how to defeat them just went up in value." Tech said.

"We're approaching the decommissioning site we can land on the industrial dockyard or we go on foot."