Chapter 64

We we're listening to phee talk about her 'stories' of what she did in her journey.

"This story changes every time she tells it" tech said.

"Those two will believe anything" hunter said.

"I couldn't agree more" i said.

"Mission accomplished one compressor as requested." we heard wrecker chuckle as he and omega comes in with stuff.

Tech walk down as did I to look at some stuff they got.

"Nicely done wrecker" tech said looking at them.

"That's not all we got" Omega putting some stuff down."

"This assortment however could have been left at the junkyard." Tech said criticizing.

"Easy, quick draw. Let the expert take a look" phee said looking at the junk. "Hang on" she picks up one specific item with a circle on it and looked closer "these look like coordinate markings. Mel look at this" she call her droid as the droid scans "I was right it's a compass. One from long before our time. These coordinates are in kaldar trimary system"

"I have no record of that system" tech said looking at his pad.

"Because the best treasure usually aren't found on maps"

"There's treasures there?" Omega said excitedly. Oh force tell me she's not... "let's go check it out you heard phee"

"She says a lot of things" I said.

"I can go alone and take spoils for myself" phee said "or we go together and split it 50-50"

"Please mom what if there's really treasure there" omegas pleaded.

"Yeah we're not on a mission" wrecker pleads as well.

"It could be fun."

"Last time we went after treasure it didn't go as planned" echo said.

"You weren't working with a professional then what do you say?" Phee asked.I sighed in defeat and noded.

Later on hunter and I listen to phee and omega. I couldn't stand it.

"You okay?" Hunter asked me in concern.

"I don't understand how omega could act like this when she's this adventurous. She's not old enough to crave it and phee just filling her head with these kind of things" I wispered In Frustration.

"I don't know" he said putting his hand on my arm. "I don't like it either. We need to keep a watchful eye on her no matter what."

Later on we got to the planet as we looked to see everything was gray.

"I'm not picking up any signs of civilization whatsoever." Tech said "which makes sense concerning this land appears to have been razed and left uninhabitable."

"Who'd wanna hide treasure here?" Echo asked.

Then out of nowhere we heard a strand sound making everyone confused.

"What was that?" Wrecker asked.

"The compass just activated" Echo looks at the compass as it made sounds where he goes "it's telling us to go south."

"Let's go" omega said grabbing the compass and running.

"Wait up kid" phee said catching up with omega. I was getting frustrated at the point that we follow.

"It's a dead end" omega said "maybe we go around the mountain"

"Or it's telling us to go inside it" phee said. She goes up to the mountain to find a door "big guy help me move this" she call to wrecker as he helps her push the door open. As we found a entrance.