Chapter 29

I was fixing echo's  armour it was going loose again. As I was fixing it I asked echo how he got his name. Because I was curious. He explained that he was in a team called domino squad. And they call him his name because he always repeats order.

"So let me get this straight" I said looking up at him. "You got your name because you repeated every order that's giving?"

"Pretty much" he answered with a chuckle.

I laughed "that's the weirdest thing I have ever heard."

"What about you?" He asked I looked up at him in confusion. "How did you get your name?"

Normally I don't talk about how I got my name. No one asked first of all, I didn't even ask the bad batch how they got their name but I can see how they did. But my story is way different.

"Well, unlike most clones I didn't get my name because of my ability. It was actually given by my mentor 99"

Hey eyes widened "99?!"

"Yes, he was a malformed clone" I explained.

"I know who he is he was an old friend of mine."

I chuckled "he's friends with every clone. Though though since I was formed. He pretty much took care of me and raised me. Shaak ti allowed it. I'll never forget how kind, brave and truthful he was." I began to frown as I felt tears dripping down. "What devastated me was the news that he was killed when kamino was attacked
. He didn't deserve it. And the bad batch put clones for 99 in his honour. Reminding us it's okay to be different."

Echo puts his hand on my shoulder as I looked at him. "He inspired all of us," he said "I know, I was there the day he died. He always reminded us how special we all are. If he was here now he'd be proud of how far we come."

I give echo a faint smile as he leans in and pressed his lips on mine  it was shocking to me but I kissed back.

Seriously what's going on?