19

We headed back to anaxes as we all gather together in front of the Jedis and commander Cody.

"Captain Rex, corporal echo and clone force 99" Windu spoke. "You have all done a great service for the republic thanks to your courage and effort, republic ship yards will soon be up and running again."

"You've got some medal coming your way" the other General said before leaving.

They all leave except for us. Echo turn to look at us in confusion "you coming?" He asked.

"Not really our thing" tech said.

"Accolades." Crosshair adds.

"Yeah, we're just in it for the thrill. Yo!" Wrecker said.

"You sure it's your thing?" Hunter asked.

"What do you mean?" Echo asked in confusion.

"He means your path is different. Like ours" I said with a chuckle. "If you ever feel like you don't fit in with them, find us." I smiled as hunter motion us to get going.

Once we turned back around echo was following us as he turned to see rex standing there and he saluted as we did too.

Then Rex leaves as we headed to the ship before I could go on "PHOENIX!" I heard someone shou I turned to see jesse running towards me. "Thinking of leaving without saying goodbye?" He asked.

"I didn't think you wanted that" I replied.

"Please, always to a friend. But I want to give you this" he pulls something out of his pocket and gives it to me. I opened it at was a code to call someone. "You can call me anytime" he winks at me.

I rolled my eyes and head to the ship. I noticed all the boys were looking at me. I chuckled "jealous that I made a friend?" I asked before going to my room.

I sat down on a desk and started drawing something for echo. Something he might like. Let's just say he needs an upgrade.

Well, if he's gonna fit in with us

Well, if he's gonna fit in with us. He needs to dress like one of us.