Yoongi shook his head smiling remembering Jimin's childish tantrums.

He got up walking lazily, sometimes almost tripping as he just woke up and went to the place wher jimin and his mum are situated.

"Hey Mister. Come here" jimin called.

"Yoongi, honey. Why aren't you listening to jimin?" She asked.

"But ma, I don't want to dress up"

"What dress up?" Mrs.Min asked uncertain. Jimin didn't have the time to say as yoongi already came.

"Well" yoongi could see jimin was nervous. Yoongi smiled sensing victory. He bit inside of his cheek suppressing a triumphant smile.

"Umm mom. I wanted us to dress up as girls so fans wouldn't find out" jimin gulped.

"See ma. That's why I didn't want to go" yoongi grinned.

Mrs.Min looked in between yoongi amd jimin.

"Jimin" jimin was sure she wouldn't like the idea.

"Get the makeup" she smiled ear to ear.

It took a good 2 minutes for both to understand what she said.

"WHAT?" Yoongi's face paled. He gave his mother a look of disappointment, disapproval placing his right hand on his chest, mouth open,eyes in shock. He felt betrayed by his own mother.

"What are you waiting for jimin. Bring the supplies" jimin came back from trans smirking at yoongi who looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Ma!" Yoongi yelled whispered.

"You heard that right Mr.Yoongs." she pinched his cheeks.

"You know jimin, I used to dress up all three of them when they were little. I'll show their photos after you come back huh. Now get the supplies and call jinnie.ok" she said.

"Yes mom and thank you" jimin hugged her tight. And walked away smirking at the frozen elder.

He came back with jin and al, the supplements and hair extensions.

"Mom I don't want to and I don't like skirts. " yoongi whined like a kid.
Al, three of them chuckled.

"You can wear a tee and Jeans hyung. And pair it up with a blazer. You will look perfect " jimin said winking at the older. The older sighed. Well it's three against one and he can't win. He had to agree nonetheless.

Time skip after the makeover~

"Wow look at you two. I'm suddenly straight" jin said laughing.

"Aww my babies are beautiful " Mrs.Min faked a tear cooing.

"Now shoo. Go enjoy your date" she shooed them away.

"Date?" Both pondered but shrugged anyways.

Jimin and yoongi hadn't looked at each other yet. But once they both looked at each other. They both looked absolutely breath taking. They had hard time breathing.

"Y...you l..look g..ggorgeous jimin" yoongi blushed.

ggorgeous jimin" yoongi blushed