31 - I Will Never Let You Fall.

"No, it screws the other way." Taehyung yelled in a desperate way for the nth time but Kookie was apparently not listening.

"Tae, all bolts screws to the same side. This one is-" Kookie struggled to get his words out as he put his whole weight on the screwdriver in his hand. "-just a bit tight."

"Oh my God!! This is my home, I know which screw turns which way. Now enough playing with that get the fuck down here . You're gonna fall from there, baby." Taehyung said bit sternly this time and Kookie looked down with a pout.

"Of course I'm not gonna fall-aaahhh..."

Kookie had started to climb down the ladder with a pout and unfortunately, missed a step. Taehyung instinctively leaped forward to caught Kookie against the ladder and managed to stop him from falling.

"That's it, get down this instant!!" Taehyung yelled, half annoyed and half scared, and Kookie got down the remaining steps quickly with a crestfallen expression.

He wobbled a bit towards the kitchen island and Taehyung immediately grabbed his hips and pushed him up on to the granite surface.

"Are you hurt?!" Taehyung asked in a concerned way but Kookie just shock his head.

"Not really, I just knocked my knee on the ladder." Kookie replied with a soft smile.

Taehyung immediately pushed the leg of Kookie's short to inspect his knee but luckily, there wasn't any wounds.

"That was a stupid thing to do Kookie, what if you had fallen?"

Kookie leaned in and stroked Taehyung's cheek softly. "I know you won't let me fall."

Taehyung rolled his eyes in mock annoyance but gave a soft laugh the next second.

"Of course I won't let my baby fall." Taehyung looked at Kookie with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Want me to kiss it better?"

Kookie gave a shy smile but nod his head eagerly nevertheless. Taehyung softly chuckled before bending down a bit and placed a soft kiss on to Kookie's knee.

He then placed another one about an inch higher and then another one. Soon Taehyung was kissing Kookie's thigh through his shorts.

He roughly bit inside of Kookie's thigh and was rewarded with a slight yelp of pain. Taehyung chuckled again and pulled back to look at his boyfriend, who were looking back at him with hooded eyes.

Taehyung reached over and wiped the counter with his hand, making some of the stuff fall to the ground. He then turned Kookie sideways and made him fully lay down on the granite top.

Taehyung took a step back to look at the sight of the other waiting patiently like that. Kookie didn't even move an inch, no matter how hard he yearned for Taehyung's touch.

"You look like a five course meal baby." Taehyung said in a dark tone and Kookie felt his shorts tightened at that.

He looked to the side and met with Taehyung's darkened gaze and gave a soft smile before speaking up.

"Well, what are you waiting for then? Aren't you hungry?"

Taehyung leaned forward and captured Kookie's lips in a rough kiss. They were at it for couple of minutes before pulling back to breathe.

"Move." Taehyung growled as he started to remove his own cloths and Kookie immediately moved a little to the side, allowing some space for Taehyung to climb on to the counter. Kookie then started to remove his own clothes, leaving himself naked and shivering against the cold granite.