13 - Were You Drunk?

Kookie felt as if his heart is going to jump out of his chest. It's beating at such a fast pace, he was sure he'll have a heart attack in few seconds. Luckily, Taehyung pulled out before that.

Taehyung had a hand sneaked over on Kookie's waist but he couldn't actually remember when he did that. But now, he could clearly feel the other's warm, naked flesh under his fingertips. Taehyung rested his forehead on Kookie's forehead as they both took a moment to comprehend what happened.

He opened his eyes and pulled back to see Kookie still have his eyes closed. Taehyung gently touched the other's cheek, caressing it with his thumb.

"Hey.." Taehyung softly called out, making Kookie open his eyes.

Kookie looked at Taehyung who had the softest smile on his face before coming back to his senses. He stumbled on to his feet, face flushed to a deep red, a hand over his mouth and eyes open wide now.

Before Taehyung could do or say anything, Kookie turned and ran back to his room. Taehyung watched in amusement as the door slammed close loudly. He chuckled a bit at the other's adorable shyness and walked towards the door.

Kookie couldn't think anything as he slid down the closed door, with one  hand over his mouth and the other over his heart. But before he could calm it's erratic beating, a knock was heard from the door.

Taehyung stood infront of the door of Kookie's room for few seconds before he gently knocked on it few time but of course, Kookie didn't open it.

"Kookie.." Taehyung called softly but there was no reply.

"Hey.. what about dinner? Shall I make you a sandwich or something?" Taehyung leaned his back on to the door and waited for a reply.

After few seconds, a slightly high pitched voice answered.

"I-I'm not h-hungry."

Taehyung smiled to himself, knowing very well the other will not come out of the room if he was there. Taehyung himself was red in the face and he knows it must be way harder for Kookie. The man is as shy as anyone could get.

"How about this? I'll make you a sandwich and will keep it in the table. And then I'll go to my room and stay there. Will you come out and eat then?" Taehyung asked and again waited for a reply.

Kookie thought for few seconds. He was actually really hungry and also, he didn't want to upset Taehyung. Kookie was sure that the other will feel bad if he goes to bed on empty stomach. He cleared his throat again before answering but his voice was still kind of shaky.

"O-ok."

Taehyung gave a hum as a reply and went to the kitchen to make a sandwich. After about 10 mins, he was standing in front of Kookie's door again.

"Kookie.. all done. You can go and eat. I...uh.... see you in the morning, ok? Good night."

Taehyung walked to his room and shut the door loudly as he wanted to let Kookie know that the coast was clear. He put his ear to the door and listened.

After few seconds, he heard the sound of a door opening and light footsteps. Taehyung's heart was at ease knowing that Kookie was not gonna sleep on empty stomach and he got ready to go to bed.

Tomorrow's gonna be a new beginning.

______________________________________

Taehyung got up early the next day. He was excited about what was going to happen and just hoped that Kookie was not regretting it. He had just finished making breakfast when Kookie came out of his room.

He was not making eye contact and was looking at the floor the whole time. Taehyung couldn't help but smile at that adorable behaviour as Kookie slowly walked towards the table and sat on his usual chair.

"Good morning." Taehyung said in a cheerful voice.

"G-good morning." Kookie glanced up to see Taehyung's face but immediately looked away.

"Slept well?"

"Yeah."

Taehyung gave him his plate and Kookie looked up again and gave a smile and mumbled a small 'thank you'. They had their breakfast in silence but it was not uncomfortable. They were both shy about last night to talk about what happened so this was the best they could do.

Taehyung was thinking of ways to start the conversation when Kookie spoke up.

"H-how drunk were you yesterday?" Kookie asked in a tentative voice, making Taehyung raised his eyebrows at that.

"I wasn't drunk." Taehyung started and Kookie looked up with a sceptical look. "Well, I was, but nowhere near enough for what you are assuming,  I suppose. I knew very well what I was saying and... uhh... doing."

Kookie blushed to a even darker shade, if it was possible even. "Ok."

"Were you worried? That I might not remember what I did?" Taehyung asked in a gently tone and Kookie shrugged his shoulder at that.

Taehyung got up from his seat and walked towards Kookie. He sat on the table near Kookie and lifted the other's face with his finger tips. Kookie had some bread crumbs over his face and he watched with wide eyes as Taehyung wiped those with his fingers.

"Why are you such a messy eater, hmmm...?" Taehyung mused with a smile and Kookie  pouted at that.

Taehyung laughed at the other's cute ways but his laughter died out as he looked at those soft, pink lips. They looked even more alluring than usual now that they are formed in to a pout. And if someone pouts, it's only natural that you want to kiss it away right?

So that's what Taehyung did, he leaned in and placed a sweet peck on Kookie's lips and was rewarded with gasp from the other.

"Don't pout. Makes me wanna kiss it away." Taehyung whispered against Kookie's lips and he could feel Kookie's lips stretching in to a smile.

He pulled away and gently ruffled the other's hair. "Come on, we'll get late for school."

Kookie shyly got up from his seat and Taehyung watched as he quickly went to his room. He stared at the closed door for about a minute before going to his own room to get dressed.

After about 15 minutes, both of them were ready and they got on to their bicycles to go to school. It was indeed a good morning.

And hopefully, first of many more.