07 - New Arts Teacher.

Taehyung didn't ask anything from Kookie the next day morning and Kookie anyway didn't remember anything. Taehyung went out of the room before Kookie got up so he didn't know that Taehyung slept on his bed last night.

After that night, both of them kind of kept their distance from each other. Taehyung didn't know who 'Chim' was but he couldn't help think it was someone special. The way Kookie asked to stay and the way he apologized seem to indicate that.

Kookie on the other hand was very scared after he remembered that heated kiss. It frustrated him because he started to take a liking towards Taehyung but now he's afraid to show that.

Few days went like that, both of them polite to each other but didn't get too close to feel that familiar spark. They were both hesitant as they knew what would happen if they did get too close.

Finally it was Monday and Kookie went to Taehyung's school. Actually it was Namjoon who drove him as Taehyung only have a bicycle.

He stayed in Namjoon's room till Taehyung came to pick him up from there. Kookie followed Taehyung to his office room and they stayed like that for few minutes while Taehyung did some paper work.

"I have a class now. Do you wanna  come with me or shall I show you where the library is?" Taehyung asked as he got up from his office seat.

"Library. I don't want to disturb you." Kookie said in a clear voice but as he got up from his seat too.

"Ok, let's go then. I'm sure you'll enjoy reading some books."

Together they both went towards the library but they were interrupted by a group of students, all were about 13/14 year olds who greeted Taehyung enthusiastically.

"Good morning, Mr Kim!!" The group shouted in unison.

"Good morning guys." Taehyung replied with a smile.

"Who are you, mister? You're so handsome by the way." Miso, one of the brave ones looked at Kookie with a flirtatious eyes.

Kookie didn't know how to respond to that but luckily, Taehyung interveneed and saved him.

"Uhh.... this is my friend. But shouldn't you be in the class? I'll be right there, just need to show him where the library is." Taehyung said little sternly.

"Oh!! I can show him where the library is, Mr Kim." Miso said excitedly as she wrapped her hands around Kookie's arm.

Kookie looked shocked at the girl for her straight forwardness. Taehyung however, looked little annoyed and pulled the student's hand away from Kookie.

"Let go of him, Miso!! Why would you touch a stranger like that? Now go to your class, all of you!'

Taehyung grabbed Kookie from his upper arm and practically shoved him away from the group. At first, Kookie thought maybe Taehyung didn't like that the girl touched him but after he spoke, Kookie realised that Taehyung was just looking out for his student.

Obviously he didn't want his students associating with strangers. The girl was the one special to Taehyung, not him. They reached the library within a minute and after introducing him to the librarian, Taehyung left Kookie there.

Taehyung was kind of mad at the way Miso was flirting with Kookie. Taehyung didn't think it was jealousy, there's no way he would be jealous of a 14 year old girl, but it was definitely something. Whatever it was, it definitely put him in slightly bad mood.

Kookie stayed in the library till Taehyung came to pick him up for lunch. He really did had a good time and was not bored at all.

On their way back, they passed the art room and Kookie stopped when he saw few of the paintings from the glass window. Taehyung walked few steps forward before realizing that the other is not following.

He looked back to see Kookie looking at those paintings as if he's in a trance. Taehyung walked closer to him and gently touched his hand to get his attention.

"Hey, you like paintings? Do you wanna go inside and see them?" Taehyung asked with a smile and Kookie gave a nod.

They went inside and Kookie started to remove some of the covers and look at the paintings. He was very interested in them and suddenly, Taehyung got an idea.

"Kookie, I think paintings might be something you did or liked in the past. Do you wanna try do one and see?" Taehyung asked in a serious voice and Kookie thought for few seconds before answering.

"Yeah, I think I would like to try."

"Ok. Wait here."

Taehyung urgently looked in few cupboards there for about a minute and returned with a large canvas and different types of paints.

"I didn't know what you liked so I brought a lot." Taehyung said as he fixed the canvas in to an easel and pulled up a table to put all the paint bottles and other stuff.

"Ok." Taehyung said as he took few steps back. "All yours."

Kookie tentatively walked towards it and picked up a brush. He looked kind of lost as turned to look at Taehyung again. "What should I paint?"

"I don't know. Anything you like." Taehyung said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Would you let me paint you?" Kookie asked nervously and Taehyung eyes got bigger in surprise.

"Me?!! I mean... uhh... sure, if you want. Should I.... sit somewhere in the front?" Taehyung looked a little shy and Kookie gave a nod at that.

Taehyung pulled up a chair and sat in front the board and after few seconds of staying still, Kookie started to paint.

He glanced as Taehyung every few seconds and with each look, Taehyung  felt himself blushing more and more. Kookie however had a calm expression as his hand danced over the canvas.

After about and hour, Kookie put his brush down and looked at Taehyung with a shy smile.

"Are you done? Wow! That's fast." Taehyung said as he walked around the easel to see the painting.

The moment Taehyung saw the painting, his jaw fell to the floor. He may not be that knowledgeable in art and paintings but the one in front of him, was phenomenal. If he hadn't seen Kookie painting it with his own eyes, he would have thought it's a photo.

The painting was utterly  mesmerizing. This was an art piece down by a professional.

"Oh my freaking God!!" Taehyung exclaimed loudly when he recovered from his shock. "Kookie... t-this is.. this.. damn!!"

Kookie chuckled shyly. Painting this felt so familiar and natural and Kookie was sure this was something he had done many, many times before. It felt as easy as breathing.

Taehyung pulled out his phone and dialled Namjoon's number. He had to wait only few seconds for the call to connect.

"Hyung, come to the art room now. And bring Mr Song too."

Mr Song was the person in charge of human resources of the school. Taehyung wanted both of them to see this. Namjoon came after about 5 minutes with Mr Song closely following.

"What is it Taehyung?" Namjoon asked as soon as he entered the room and Taehyung wordlessly directed them towards the painting.

"My God! Did Kookie do this?" Namjoon gasped in surprise as he looked at the painting first and then the man standing there with a shy smile.

"Yep!" Taehyung answered in an awed voice.

Both Namjoon and Mr Song admired the painting with an open mouth for few seconds before turning towards each other.

"Well, guess we found a temporary arts teacher for the school, Mr Song." Namjoon said with a smile.

"Yep, I believe we just did." Mr Song answered with a equally happy smile.

Namjoon turned around to look at Kookie to see if he had any objection to that but the shy smile the younger had on his face answered for him.

Yes, Kookie would like that very much too.