19 - Dance With Me.

It was already night time when they got home. They stopped on the way to get some take out dinner and there was a group of street performers at that place.

They were singing and dancing and Kookie couldn't take his eyes off of them. They watched the performance till the end and Kookie was even humming the song they sang as they drove back home.

After reaching home, they got washed up and changed before having their dinner. Taehyung was worried that Kookie might be tired but it seemed like the man was still hyped up as ever. Sometimes Kookie resembled a kid high on sugar intake.

He was animatedly talking about the street performers that he saw in the most adorable way. Taehyung just kept looking at the man with a smile on his face.

After dinner, they settled to watch some TV and Kookie calmed down a bit after sometime. But Taehyung could still see the soft smile that came to the other's face once in every few minutes.

Taehyung suddenly got an idea and he walked towards the music player and picked one of his favourite songs. He then walked back to the sofa and switched off the TV.

"Hey!! I was watching that." Kookie said with a pout and Taehyung chuckled a bit.

"Come here." Taehyung walked toward the clear area and gestured Kookie to come to him.

Kookie gave a slightly confused look  but got up and walked Taehyung nevertheless. Taehyung softly grabbed Kookie's hands and put them around his shoulders.

"W-what are you doing?" Kookie mumbled as the ever so familiar blush crept in to his face.

"I want to dance with you." Taehyung replied as he gently wrapped his hands over Kookie's waist.

"I-I d-don't know how to d-dance." Kookie stuttered in shyness.

"Don't worry, baby. It's not like we are auditioning for a idol group." Taehyung joked in an attempt to lighten up the mood and Kookie gave a small laugh at that.

Taehyung played the song and they both started to sway on the spot to the slow beat. Kookie of course didn't recognise the song, courtesy of having a memory span of only few months but Taehyung was quietly humming to it.

"Sing for me." Kookie looked at Taehyung's eyes and whispered.

Taehyung gave a soft smile and picked up the song and sang with his deep and beautiful voice.

~~I knew I loved you then, but you'd never know
'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go
I knew I needed you, but I never showed
But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old~~

Kookie felt his heart being pierced by the emotions in Taehyung's eyes. It was like he actually meant every word he's singing. Kookie was startled  when Taehyung gently pulled him closer and sang directly in to his ear.

~~Just say you won't let go
Just say you won't let go~~

Kookie wanted to speak up and promise that he will never let go but he kept his mouth shut as he didn't want to disturb the song.

Taehyung then pulled back and gently twirled Kookie, his eyes had a playful smile in them now.

~~I'll wake you up with some breakfast in bed
I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head
And I'll take the kids to school
Wave them goodbye
And I'll thank my lucky stars for that night~~

Kookie gave a soft smile at that. Yes, that sounds so promising and for a second, Kookie could imagine it very clearly. As he felt a strange warmth in his heart, he realized that this is exactly what he wants in his life. To be belong to this beautiful man and spend the rest of their lives together.

~~When you looked over your shoulder
For a minute, I forget that I'm older
I wanna dance with you right now, oh
And you look as beautiful as ever
And I swear that everyday you'll get better
You make me feel this way somehow~~

Kookie was again pulled out of his thoughts when Taehyung turned him and wrapped his hands around him in a tight back hug. The dancing was forgotten by now as they both stood still, with Kookie's back tightly pressed to Taehyung's chest. But the song was not yet over.

Taehyung sang softly against the side of Kookie's neck this time and the latter felt a shiver go through his spine.

~~I'm so in love with you
And I hope you know
Darling, your love is more than what its weight in gold
We've come so far my dear
Look how we've grown
And I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go
Just say you won't let go~~

Kookie couldn't take it anymore and he turned around in Taehyung's hold and kissed him full on the lips. Taehyung gave a tiny gasp in surprise before responding to the kiss. They moved their lips in sync, softly and slowly at first but it turned to rather urgent one pretty quickly.

Kookie tangled his hands in Taehyung's hair and pulled him even closer to his body. If Taehyung was surprised at this sudden boldness, he didn't show any indication of it and just responded with a matching intensity.

Taehyung pulled back from the kiss and quickly pushed Kookie backwards till he hit the sofa and pushed him on to that. Kookie laid back on the sofa properly before grabbing Taehyung from his tshirt and pulling him on top of him.

Taehyung settled with his knees planted on the either side of Kookie's hips. He looked at Kookie with a fire in his eyes and Kookie's returning gaze was almost identical.

"Off!" Kookie whispered as he tagged on Taehyung's tshirt and Taehyung immediately removed it. Kookie raised his upper body a bit and removed his own shirt at the same time.

Taehyung bent down and captured Kookie's lips for a gentle kiss and Kookie wrapped his hands over Taehyung's torso and pulled him even closer. After few seconds of kissing, Taehyung ran his tongue over Kookie's lower lip and the latter immediately responded with parting his lips.

For what felt like eternity, their tongues danced in a sensual battle, with untangling from time to time for a fraction of a seconds so that they could breathe.

Taehyung then pulled back and attached his lips to trace wet patterns on to Kookie's neck, shoulders and chest. He had never smelled or tasted something so sweet and alluring, and Taehyung felt he was loosing his mind. And he never wanted it to stop.

He licked and sucked Kookie's perked nipple bud and heard the responding moan from the man under him. Kookie's fingers were quiet tight on his hair as he was slightly pulling them.

Even with all the chaos that was going on right now, Taehyung realized an important detail about himself. He hadn't known this before but it seemed like he has a kink for his hair being pulled. It was pretty clear with the way his dick slightly twitched every time Kookie gave his hair a rough pull.

Taehyung ran his tongue over Kookie's chest and abdomen, which was making Kookie to moan loudly. Taehyung felt a rush of excitement as he realized the other man is not holding back today. He was not being his usual shy self right now. Kookie was as desperate and needy as himself and Taehyung is gonna give everything he have.

Kookie really was withering due to the fire patterns that are now being created by Taehyung's skilful tongue but he wanted more, so so much more.

"Tae.." Kookie moaned as Taehyung slightly pulled one of the nipple buds with his teeth. "N-need more.."

Taehyung pulled back to look at the wrecked man under him. Just to see Kookie looking back at him with fire filled doe eyes. 'Fuck!! How can someone look so innocent and tempting at the same time.' Taehyung thought to himself.

"Tae..." Kookie whined again cause apparently, Taehyung was taking too much time.

"You sure?" Taehyung just wanted to make sure for the last time, although he wasn't sure he would be able to stop if Kookie wasn't. But luckily, he didn't had to.

"Yes." Kookie breathed, making Taehyung lose the last bit of self restrain he had.

Taehyung got up from the sofa and pulled Kookie to his feet too. He held the other's hand ever so gently as he lead them both to his bedroom.