17 - Do You Want Me To Stop?

After the initial moment of shock, Kookie kissed Taehyung back. He was surprised cause Taehyung normally doesn't behave roughly or forcefully with him. His movement are gentle and careful.

But this kiss, it was urgent and needy and Kookie felt the familiar butterflies in his stomach, but it was intensified in to hundreds this time.

"Tae.." Kookie breathed the moment Taehyung's lips left his own and attached to his neck.

Taehyung let out a small grunt as an acknowledgment but didn't stop his mouth or tongue, both of which now were trailing wet patterns on  Kookie's neck.

Kookie let out a small moan when Taehyung found his sensitive spot and the other immediately bite and suck there. One of Taehyung's hands were wrapped around Kookie's waist while he other was now moving in side his tshirt.

Kookie gave another moan as Taehyung's hand that was creeping up under his shirt, finally reached one of his nipples. He was starting feel lightheaded now.

"Tae please.. slow down." Kookie whispered again and this time Taehyung responded.

He stopped his assault on Kookie's neck but didn't pull back. After taking few breaths to calm down a bit, Taehyung spoke up.

"Do you want me to stop?" Taehyung whispered against Kookie's collarbone and he could feel Kookie gently shaking his head.

"No, don't stop. Just... slow down a bit." Kookie's voice was barely audible and Taehyung felt the nervousness oozing from that.

"Ok."

Taehyung started kissing Kookie's collarbone and shoulders again but this time the movement were somewhat slowed down. After few seconds, he felt Kookie's hands wrapping themselves around Taehyung's shoulders.

Kookie was slowly losing his mind and body due to Taehyung's sweet caresses and felt himself pulling closer to Taehyung body. Taehyung was still leaning against the wall and Kookie, unconsciously pressed him against it.

A surprised noise came from Taehyung when he felt Kookie's body pressing him and when Kookie started to grind on him a bit. Suddenly there was a sharp intake of breath and Taehyung pulled a bit back to look at the other.

Kookie had his eyes screwed shut and his lips seemed to be trembling a bit too. All the signs of another flashback. Taehyung swiftly turned them around so that Kookie was the one pressed against the wall, making Kookie open his eyes.

"Don't go there, stay with me." Taehyung whispered before crashing his lips with Kookie's and kissing him roughly.

He pulled back after few seconds, just to captured Kookie's lower lips with his teeth and gave it a pull, making Kookie whimper in pain.

"You are mine. Not his."

Kookie had started to get a flashback of Chim and him kissing but Taehyung's words and actions pulled him out of the memory. He concentrated on the man infront of him now and not the stranger that was invading his mind from time to time.

He parted his lips a bit without Taehyung even asking for permission and sucked on the other's lips, gesturing him to come in to his mouth. It was done subconsciously but luckily Taehyung understood the gesture and responded.

His tongue started to move and explore every single inch in side Jungkook's mouth, making him moan from the sensation. They pulled back few times to breathe but reattached their lips almost immediately.

After few minutes of this intense makeout, Taehyung pulled back and looked at the other. Kookie's face was flushed, lips swollen and puffed and his breathing was rugged. He looked at Taehyung with his innocent doe eyes, making the other's arousal intensify.