26 - Why Should I Hide?

Taehyung called Namjoon and informed what happened. He took Kookie home before the school ended so he'll not encounter any students. Kookie was somewhat relaxed after a while and Taehyung was so relieved to see that.

Kookie knows that he's been kind of stupid about this cause why should he feel ashamed, losing his memory was not his fault. It's just that he hates it when people pity him. And even though they had the purest intentions, the kids in his class was doing exactly that.

Kookie let Taehyung take him home because all he wanted now, was to be alone. His boyfriend was the only exception. Once they got home, Kookie went to straight to his room and Taehyung didn't bother him till dinner.

He made Kookie's favorite food and went to call him. They had their dinner in silence too. Taehyung was kind of getting worried about this but he didn't felt like pushing Kookie to talk either.

"I'll do the dishes." Kookie said as he got up from the table.

"No, that's ok. I'll do them. You... uhhh.... You should go to bed." Taehyung replied with a smile, relieved to finally hear Kookie's voice.

Kookie looked at Taehyung for few seconds before giving a slight nod. He walked back without saying anything else, making Taehyung sigh a bit. It was a damn long day. Oh how he hated Hoseok for what he's putting his baby through.

After cleaning the dishes and everything, Taehyung called Namjoon.

"Hi Tae, how's Kookie doing?"

"I don't really know, hyung. He hasn't said anything to me all day, except for offering to do the dishes." Taehyung answered with a sigh.

"Must be hard."

"I really hate Hoseok. How could he do such a thing?"

"Are you sure it's him though?"

"I'm sure hyung. I don't know how he heard about Kookie's condition but he's the only one who knew about it apart from us."

"I'm gonna have a talk with him tomorrow."

"But I don't know what good it will do, since the damage is already done."

"Will Kookie come to school tomorrow?"

"Honestly.... I don't know."

"He can take a leave if he wants but he'll have to face them anyway."

"He already went to sleep. I'll let you know in the morning, hyung. Good night."

"Good night Tae."

Taehyung was deep in thought for few minutes before getting up from the sofa and went to check on Kookie. Taehyung quietly opened the door to Kookie's room but to his surprise, Kookie was not in his room.

Taehyung then went to his own room, just to find Kookie sleeping in his bed. He sighed in content and went to the bathroom to have a wash and do his night routine, being as quiet as possible.

However, when he got on to the bed, Kookie quickly turned towards him and snuggled in to his chest. Taehyung was surprised cause he thought Kookie was already sleeping but hugged back the man nevertheless.

"I thought you were sleeping baby." Taehyung mumbled as he planted a soft kiss on to Kookie's head.

"Hmm...no, I was waiting for you." Kookie replied in a soft voice.

There was a silence for few minutes before Kookie spoke up.

"Tae..."

"Yeah...?"