27 - I Don't Want To See This.

Kookie has been living with Taehyung for about two years now. He had gotten used to it and he's really happy to be with Taehyung. It's not that he doesn't want to know about his past but for him, his present matters the most.

Even with the cloud of uncertainty hanging over his and Taehyung's relationship, both had learned to live with that and found happiness in each other's arms. Kookie gets occasional flashbacks with bits and pieces regarding his past but his memory is pretty much still lost.

After the fiasco of Hoseok letting his secret out, Kookie actually felt freer. He wasn't going to hide in shame when it was not his fault. He went to the school next day with his head held high. Taehyung had been an immense support in every step of the way.

Pretty much everyone had accepted him in to their lives now and Kookie felt grateful for that. And for those who didn't, well Kookie didn't give damn about them. He had a job, a place to stay and most importantly, a loving partner. He was happy and contented with his life.

He was teaching for a class when an announcement was heard for all the teachers to come to the principal's office after the class was over. He couldn't think of why Namjoon hyung had asked everyone to come but hoped it was not something bad.

When Kookie went in to the office, everyone was already there. Taehyung was there standing next to Namjoon with a sort of a shy look. He locked eyes with Kookie for a second but when Kookie gave a smile, he looked down, making Kookie widen in surprise. This shy side of Taehyung was kind of new.

"Is everyone here? Good..." Namjoon said with a huge smile. "So I've asked you all to come here because I have a good news to share. The melody composed by our very own music teacher Kim Taehyung, my brother, has won the composer competition conducted by the blue house..."

Just as Namjoon finished speaking, everyone erupted in to cheers. This was a big deal as it'll be an honor to the school as well as for Taehyung. Everyone started to congratulate him, hugging him and shaking his hand.

"Congradz Tae..."

"Well done Taehyung..."

"Wow!!"

Taehyung was smiling shyly and shaking hands. Kookie was just about to reach Taehyung when he felt the familiar pain in his head. At first he couldn't see or hear clearly, his memory and reality seem to be overlapping.

Kookie quickly walked out of the office as he didn't want to rain on Taehyung's parade. He walked little further without really considering where he was going, the throbbing in his head getting bad with every step.

Taehyung was stealing glances at Kookie as he was waiting for his boyfriend to come and wish him. He saw that Kookie started to walk towards him but suddenly stopped. Kookie's face was pulled tight and he looked as if he was in pain. Taehyung immediately recognised the signs of a flash back.

He wanted to go to Kookie but couldn't since he was surrounded by people. Taehyung watched helplessly as Kookie abruptly turned and went out of the room.

By now, Kookie was feeling as if his head was gonna burst. The voices, so many voices were ringing through his head. Saying the same thing, over and over.

'Congradz Kookie.'

'Congratulations Jeon. He's very beautiful. You are a lucky man.'

'Hey, congrats buddy.'

Kookie felt a sharp pain in his head making him let out a small whine. He grabbed his head with both his hands as another memory flashed before his eyes.