28- Mick Schumacher

Requested by WilowSmit

Hope you like it 🤍

You were at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix this weekend supporting your best friend Jack Aitken who was supposed to be driving for Williams. However, Lewis had recovered from Covid and so he was sidelined as George Russell was back in his own car. You didn't mind though, you were just enjoying the last race weekend of the season.

You were wandering around the paddock wasting time before practice 2 started. The first session had just finished and it was pretty uneventful. The weather was nice, the sun was setting and you fancied getting something to drink from one of the refreshment stands.

As you were walking through the paddock, you didn't notice someone walking straight in your direction and before you knew it you collided. "Omg I'm so sorry" you said. "I wasn't looking where I was going". The other person looked down at you making sure you were okay, "no it was me. Too busy on my phone". You looked up at the person's face, soon realising it was Mick Schumacher. He had just driven the Haas in FP1 so you assumed he was just killing time also.

"Who are you here supporting?" He asked, "I'm here with Jack Aitken, we've been friends since we were kids. I'm gutted he can't drive but his time will come". He nodded at what you said before asking if you were free to get a drink. You told him you were and you both headed off to the Haas hospitality for a coffee.

"Here you go" he said handing you your latte. You thanked him whilst the two of you chatted for a while. After a short while you realised you should probably be heading back to the Williams garage in case Jack was worried. "Thank you for this Mick, it was great to talk to someone different for a change. I love Jack but a change of scenery is always nice". Mick chuckled at what you said before leaning over to bring you into a hug.

"Listen, I know this going to sound forward, but would you like to swap numbers? We can keep in contact over winter break and who knows, I might see you at testing?" He asked hopefully. "Yeah that sounds great". You swapped numbers before heading your separate ways, both with huge smiles on your faces.

"Hey, where did you even get that?" Jack asked as you entered the garage, pointing at your Haas coffee cup. "Went for a walk, ran into Mick, no big deal". Jack raised his eyebrows before realising there's no point questioning you here, he would get all the juicy details at the hotel later.

The next few weeks were amazing. You and Mick texted all the time and he even flew you to Germany for a little Christmas break, as your first date. By the time winter testing arrived, you weren't in the paddock supporting just your best friend, you were also there supporting your boyfriend too.

Requests are open and I'm feeling Christmassy so if you want a Christmas one shot don't hesitate to message me x