18- Sebastian Vettel

Prompt- "We are not displaying that in our home"

This was requested by BraveNightmare  hope you like it x

You and Sebastian had just bought a house together. Sure you loved your apartment but after recently getting married you felt like the time was right to get a bigger place that your family could grow into. You bought a lovely house in the heart of Switzerland, a place you and Sebastian had always loved and knew you would enjoy forever, long after his F1 career. You had just bough the last of the boxes in when he spreads behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing the top of your head gently. "Are you happy liebe? Is it everything you wanted?" He asked as you turned around in his arms. "It's perfect Seb, I couldn't have asked for more. I just can't wait until all our stuff is in it then it will truly feel like home" you replied, leaning up to take his face in your hands and kiss his lips. "Then let's get unpacking" he said pulling away and heading towards the boxes scattered across the living room.

After a couple of hours, you were getting down to the last few boxes of your belongings. You had just finished your last box when you found Seb unpacking a few of his things. "We are not displaying that in our home" you exclaimed as you saw him pull the item out of the box. "Aw come on babe, I love it. Please let me display it" he whined, putting on his irresistible charm. "Why do you like it so much? It's an awful picture of us both?" You asked, looking at the picture of the two of you from one of your first nights together. You were dressed in a fluffy dressing gown and he was dressed in a cow print onesie. Your hair was a mess on top of your head and you were both making stupid faces at the camera. "Because I love it, it reminds me of why I fell in love with you". "What? Is it the fluffy dressing gown or the mop on my head that made you fall in love with me?" You asked giggling. "Neither. It's the fact you were so comfortable around me, I knew that someone who could be like that around me liked me for myself, not for fame or fortune. I knew you were the one" he declared, pulling you closer. Your eyes were filled with tears of happiness as you looked up at him. "I love you Seb", "I love you too, always". You both stood there happily staring at the photo, a memory you'd cherish forever, and knowing it was one of many memories to come.

Apologies it's so short. I broke my elbow (don't ask 😂) and it's hard to type. Much love x