7- George Russell

Prompt 18-. ".....I have no idea what you expect me to do with that."

You had been dating George for some time now and you had tried to keep your obsession with F1 to a minimum so he wouldn't think you were a weirdo who was only with him for free tickets. Of course he knew you liked the sport, but you tried your best to keep a few things from him, like the fact of who your favourite driver was. George obviously thought he was your favourite, why wouldn't he be? He was your boyfriend after all. But what he didn't know was when you were in the paddock or his garage, you secretly watched another driver a few garages down.

George was our training at the moment and would come to your house straight from there. George had never been in your house, you'd only been dating a few months, and if you stayed over it would always be at his house. The reason you wanted to avoid your house was because your bedroom gave away the secret you'd been trying to hide. There was a signed picture of your favourite driver beside your bed, and you were worried that if George saw it he would think the worst- you were only with him to get close to this other driver. But you'd put it off for too long, so today you invited him over and you knew you had to be honest with him.

The doorbell soon rang, cutting your thoughts short, so you rushed downstairs and opened the door, to be met with a sweaty, but very sexy shirtless George Russell. "Hey babe" you greeted him, inviting him into your home. "Hey gorgeous, no kiss?" He asked moving to kiss you, "ew no George you're all sweaty, go shower first then I'm all yours". He chuckled before agreeing, following you the bathroom upstairs. Once he had taken a shower he came to find you in your room. You looked up from your bed to find him in nothing but a towel, and damn he looked fine. "It's rude to stare you know" he smirked sending a wink your way. "I can't help it, now please put some clothes on". He went to get his bag which was at the side of your bed when he stopped and turned to face you. "Erm babe? Why is there a picture of Max Verstappen next to your bed?" He turned to face you with a questioning look, "erm" you said blushing, "because he's my favourite driver" you whispered looking down, looking anywhere but at him. "I have no idea what you expect me to do with that... I thought I was your favourite driver" he asked reaching up to scratch the back of his neck. "Well you are, it's just you know I like F1 and he's my favourite driver, I've always liked him, before I met you, and it's not that I like you any less it's just that you know he's Max Verstappen, and I..." he cut off your rambling by placing his lips on yours. "You're not mad?" You asked, "why would I be mad? You're allowed a favourite driver you know?" He chuckled before kissing you once more. "I just thought I would be your favourite you know, guess I'll just have to work harder to get your attention" he winked before pulling you into his lap, as he sat on the edge of the bed. "You're still my number one George, he's just my number one who actually makes it to the front of the grid" you joked, "hey!" he said tickling your sides, "not fair", "sorry babe" you replied kissing his lips. "I'm sure when you're in that Mercedes you'll be everyone's number one" "and then maybe I can be up on your wall?" "Always" you smiled leaning into his warm embrace.

Just an idea I had in my head and the prompt for pretty well... hope you like it x