Your first day at the track (F1):

Max Verstappen:
Your first race with Max was the Silverstone Grand Prix. You had tried to make it out of Austria but you couldn't get the time off work. You were hoping for a good result today because you don't think you would cope with mad Max I'd it didn't go his way. It was lap 49/52 and Max was leading the Grand Prix, with only a few laps to do. It wasn't long before you saw him cross the line finishing P1!! P1!! He had won the British Grand Prix at your first race with him! He parked up at parc ferme and he jumped on the car before punching the air and heading over to the barriers. He hugged his mechanics and engineers before engulfing you and placing a kiss on your lips. "I won this for you babe, this trophy is for you" he said before heading off the podium. You watched on in awe at your amazing boyfriend as he lifted is trophy and pointed at you. You blew him a kiss and you couldn't wait to celebrate together later.

George Russell:
You were so excited for your first race weekend as George's girlfriend. Of course you'd been to Grand Prix before but never behind the scenes in the paddock and stuff. As you walked hand in hand with George through the paddock your eyes landed on your favourite driver, Max Verstappen who was walking past. You looked at George with pleading eyes, hinting to go over and talk to him. "Go ahead, I'll wait here" George said getting the hint. You excitedly kissed his cheek and wandered over the Max. George looked on at how happy you are giggling as you had your photo taken with Max. He had to admit he was jealous and he didn't like that you had a favourite driver that wasn't him, but to see you so happy made his heart swell and he couldn't help but smile at you.

Lando Norris:
Your were accompanying Lando to winter testing and you were really looking forward to it. You had never seen an F1 car up close and you couldn't wait. You had arrived at the track wearing one of Lando's hoodies as the weather in Barcelona in February was quite cold. He showed you around the paddock and around the garage and then pulled you towards his car "and here she is" he said pouting at his McLaren. "She's beautiful" you said admiring the car in front of you. "Yeah she's the second most beautiful thing in here" he said wrapping his arms around you from behind and placing a kiss on your head.

Alex Albon:
Alex had invited you to the Singapore Grand Prix, his home race so to speak, and you were excited but also nervous. You hadn't accompanied him to a race yet as his girlfriend and you were worried about the media. He noticed you were nervous because you were fidgeting with your fingers as you were sat on the couch in his driver room, watching him get dressed for the race. "You okay?" He asked looking over at you. "Yeah just nervous, worried people won't like me" you replied looking down. He came over to you, kneeling in front of you and lifting your chin. "They'll love you. Trust me, I'm a racing driver" he said making you giggle. You laced your hand with his and you walked out together, ready for a great race.

Daniel Ricciardo:
You were accompanying Dan to the Australian Grand Prix. You were super excited to see him race at his home circuit. Yet when you arrived at the circuit that morning you're excitement was repacked with disappointment when you were informed the race would not go ahead due to COVID-19. You could see Dan was disappointed but he tried not to show it. "It's okay Dan, there's always next year" you said trying to cheer him up. "Next year? You think we'll last that long?" He joked, raising his eyebrows. "Only if you want me that long Ricciardo" you replied. "I want to forever doll".

Charles Leclerc:
It was the weekend of the Belgian Grand Prix. One year on from the tragic events that resulted in the death of Anthoine Hubert, one of Charles' close friends. You could hardly watch the race due to nervousness and anxiety, but I weren't Charles crossed the line in first place you allowed yourself to breathe and smile out of pure happiness and relief. "That one is for Anthoine" you head him say over the radio, causing tears to build up in your eyes. You were so proud of how much life had thrown at him and how he still was so strong.

Lewis Hamilton:
You were with Lewis at the Monaco Grand Prix this weekend, and you were loving it. The weather was amazing, the sun was shining and the drinks were flowing. Lewis has won the race and you were both now making you way back through the paddock, towards the car, to head to the apartment you shared. "Thank you for this weekend Lewis, I really enjoyed it". "I'm glad you agreed to come babe, it was nice having you trackside" he replied pulling you into his side. "Now let's go home then we can celebrate alone" he whispered in your ear. "Oh any plans?" You asked. "You'll have to wait and see baby girl" he said as he pulled you towards the car, already excited for the night ahead.