38- Felipe Drugovich

Prompt 8 (love) requested by _PituC_  Hope you like it ❤️

All day Felipe had spent on the sim. All day you'd been alone downstairs watching Netflix. He had been away all week racing in Bahrain abs now you craved nothing more than some cuddles on the couch. But he had other ideas. Ever since he had been home he'd been glued to his simulator, convinced he needed the extra practice. You were becoming increasing lonely and frustrated at the lack of attention, so decided to confront Felipe and entice him to come downstairs.

As you padded your way towards the spare room where he was, you could hear him screaming into the headset at whoever he was raving against. You opened the door quietly and slowly creeped behind him and whispered in his ear "shut up and kiss me right now". He whipped his head around before covering the microphone, "what did you say?" He asked. "You heard me. Stop screaming and put your lips to better use" you said straddling his waist. Felipe swallowed hard before unmuting the mic. "Sorry guys I'm gonna have to go" he said before exiting the game.

He placed his hands on your waist and leaned in slowly. He captured your lips in a gentle kiss before trailing them down your neck, behind your ear. "Got any plans for the evening baby girl?" He whispered lowly. "I have a few in mind" you said as he continued to kiss your neck. "Oh please share" he said smirking and bringing his face up to yours. You smiled back and softly grinded down on his hips. He grunted lowly before leaning in to kiss you once more.

Just as your lips were about the meet, you jumped up from his lap and headed towards the door. "Wh-where are you going?" He stuttered flustered. "Downstairs, I thought we could watch Netflix" you said smiling innocently. "Those were the plans you had?" He asked shocked. "Yeah you got a problem with spending time with your girlfriend?" Felipe quickly shook his head as you giggled, both of you heading downstairs to enjoy a bit of Netflix and probably some chill too.