11- George Russell

Prompt 13. "You are absolutely irresistible." 20. "How could you possibly be horny right now?!" 5. "Ooh kinky, I like it."

Note: I know people can't have plus ones at the track but for the sake of the plot, each team has one race where they can bring someone and this race is Williams' turn.

Today was the day of British Grand Prix, the 70th anniversary race, and you were so excited to be accompanying George to this one. You'd always been a fan of formula one before you knew George and Silverstone had always been your favourite track. The weather was pretty nice so you opted to wear one of George's Williams polos  tucked in your denim shorts.

You arrived at the paddock and your eyes were wide with awe, sure you'd been to a Grand Prix before but never as the girlfriend of a driver and never in the paddock. Your hand was entwined with George's as you made your way towards the Williams garage. "Okay babe here we are" George said proudly as he entered he garage. "Over here we've got the engineers wall, over at the back is the tyre wall, over there we've got friends and family area- that's where you'll be- and then down that little passage way are the driver's rooms which is where we're headed now". Your face was still in awe as he pulled you towards the back of the garage towards his room, saying a few hellos to personnel and engineers along the way. You entered his drivers room and immediately sat down on the couch as he started to get dressed for the race. "You're very quiet today y/n. Are you okay?" He asked glancing over at you. "Yes yes I'm fine- sorry I'm just overwhelmed and excited. I've never seen a Grand Prix like this, it's very cool" you said giggly slightly.

Your eyes slightly darted over George's body as he getting dressed in his race suit. You had to admit he looked very sexy. "It's not polite to stare you know" he said smirking after he caught you looking a little too long. You blushed and bit your lip, "sorry it's just that you are absolutely irresistible". George's eyes widened as he made his way over to you on the couch. You stood up to face him and played with his zip on the overalls. "You find this hot babe?" He whispered in your ear. "Absolutely, race suits are such a turn on" you said leaning up to kiss behind his ear. "Ooh kinky, I like it" he replied pulling you closer into his chest and kissing your lips softly. You felt something pressing against your thigh as George slowly moaned into your mouth. You pulled away giggling slightly looking at his flustered face. "How could you possibly be horny right now?!" You asked, your hand pressed against his chest, eyes wandering up and down his body. "Me? I could ask you the same question" "I'm not the one with the awkward boner before qualifying George" you said raising your eyebrows at him. "No but you are the one who started this, so you're gonna have to finish it" "don't think so baby, it's qually time" you said as you kissed him one last time and headed out of his drivers room, leaving him frustrated.

You could see the annoyance in his face as he emerged from the room and headed over to his car, as you sat with Claire the TP, with your headphones on, ready for the race. George glanced over at you, giving you a slight smile and a wink, before hopping into the car. Your little pre qually antics must have worked a treat because for the first George made it into Q2 and qualified P10. You were celebrating with Claire when George appeared at the side of you. You jumped up giving him a huge hug telling him just how proud you were of him. He whispered in your ear "yeah yeah babe, I guess your little routine before worked, but now I'm done for the day, and you're all mine baby girl". And to think he would just let it go. That boy, he'll be the death of you.

This ending sucked but ah well. And sorry about another George one, I just think we all need a bit more of him in our lives.

Also quick shout out to chillyinprague for the amazing picture ❤️

Much love x