34- Sebastian Vettel

Prompts 13 and 20

Requested by @evie_broad ❤️

It was day one of pre season testing and you had decided to accompany your husband along to the Bahrain International Circuit. You had arrived together early in the morning as Seb was due to drive the morning session. The sun had fully arrived and was now beaming down on the track, making you smile at the weather you had missed over the winter.

You were currently sat in the garage watching Seb run his last few laps before he would break for lunch, and Stroll would take over in the afternoon. He had set some pretty good times, but nothing perfect, which was to be expected considered it was a new team and a new car. But you had confidence in the Aston Martin and you hoped it would bring back the smile and happiness to Seb that he had lost in the latter stages at Ferrari.

The last 20 minutes had flown by and it was now time for Seb to return to the garage. Once out of the car, he made his way over to you, kissing you cheek softly before leading you to the back of the garage, and towards his motorhome. Once inside he threw himself down on the couch, taking a deep breath. "You okay?" You asked sitting next to him. "Me? I'm perfect. The car is great, I think this year is going to be good for us darling" he said reaching out to grab your hand.

You leaned into his embrace, content with finally being alone with your husband, away from the media frenzy outside the doors. You felt his eyes burning into the side of your face as you peered out of the corner of your eyes to look at him. "What are you looking at?" You asked perplexed. "You. You look absolutely irresistible" he said with a cheeky grin. "Oh really?" "Yeah you look so cute cuddled into my chest" he replied, kissing you softly.

You smiled into the kiss, which soon enough turned less and less innocent by the second. You felt his hands roam your waist and settle on your hips before he lifted you onto his lap. You felt his lips trail down your jaw, and his hands continue to feel your soft skin under your shirt.

You pulled away breathless, taking in his flustered complexion. "How can you possibly be horny right now?!" You asked giggling at his red cheeks. "I've been in the car all day. Desperate for you. I can't wait any longer" he said caressing your face gently. "Well what are you waiting for, we've got the afternoon to ourselves" you said, before leaning down and picking up where you left off.

A/N: Sorry it took so long to post I've been super busy. Requests are closed for now, I will let you know when they're reopened.

Thanks for the support, much love x