9- Charles Leclerc

Prompt- 9. "You cannot be serious right now."

This was requested by HollywoodHills56 hope you like it x

*D/N- dog's name

You and Charlotte has been friends for years. You grew up together, went to school together, your fathers were best friends, so you were basically inseparable from a young age. You didn't have any siblings so Charlotte was like a sister to you, so when you knew you were going out of town for a few days, you didn't hesitate to ask if she could look after your dog D/N. Of course she said yes, she always loved looking after him. Plus he gave her some much needed company when Charles was away at race weekends.

Charles was returning home from the Japanese Grand Prix, which hadn't gone to well for him, after hitting Max and having serious damage to his front wing, which caused him to be handed a time penalty by the stewards. All he wanted was to go home and get some rest, and spend the night cuddling with his girlfriend Charlotte. However, when he walked into the house he was met with a surprise. The little puppy came bounding over to him, barking at the stranger, excited to see him. "Oh my- Jesus- hey there little guy, you gave me a heart attack" he said bending down to pat his head. "Charlotte?" He called putting, "why is there a dog in our house?" Charlotte walked towards the door looking sheepishly down towards the floor "well you're always away at races and I get lonely so... I bought a puppy!" She looked up at Charles unamused confused face. "You cannot be serious right now" he said "we can't have a dog!" There was a long pause before Charlotte burst out laughing. "Haha I know, it's not mine, I'm watching it for Y/N, she's out of town for a few days m. But you should have seen your face" she grinned slightly before kissing his lips. "Anyway welcome home babe" "yeah yeah, what a welcome home it was" he said chucking.

They both spend the night sitting in the living room watching movies. Charles tries to be romantic but every time he gets close to Charlotte, D/N barks and snuggles up closer to Charlotte. "I can't believe I'm being cock blocked by a dog" Charles groans rolling his eyes. "Don't be jealous babe, he just wants loving". "I want loving too but he's making sure that doesn't happen" he folds his arms across his chest. Charlotte leans over to place a kiss next to his ear and whispers "he goes to bed in an hour, then we can have time to ourselves" "I like the sound of that" Charles replies, struggling to now keep his focus on the movie, knowing he has better plans coming up.

Thanks for all the requests, they are still open so feel free to comment on the prompt chapter or message me if you have an idea 💜