21- Logan Sargeant

Prompt- "Lay back, relax, let me take care of you"

Requested by Mirandas2020

You had spent the day moping around the house waiting for your boyfriend Logan to come back from his race weekend. You had the worst week at work, and you knew he wouldn't be in the best mood considering the result of the race. All you wanted now was to cuddle up on the sofa, in his arms, and watching your favourite movie.

A few hours went by and soon enough Logan was home. You heard his car pull up on the driveway and soon after you heard his keys in the lock. You turned around to face him, watching him drop his bag on the floor and slowly make his way over to you. He flopped himself down on the couch, with his head in your lap. "Hey babe, how was your week?" You asked playing with his hair. "Shit. How was your week?" He mumbled, with his face still down. "Pretty shit too, glad you're home now" you said as he turned around to look up at you. You smiled down at him and he pulled your face down for a kiss. "Missed you" he said smiling into the kiss. "Let's just chill tonight babe" he added, sitting up to cuddle you whilst you nodded your head in agreement, getting up to put the movie on.

An hour into the movie and you noticed Logan wasn't comfortable. He kept cracking his neck and groaning in discomfort. "Everything okay?" You asked concerned. "Yeah I've just had this kink in my neck for a few days, nothing bad don't worry" he said reaching up to try and ease the pain with his hands. "Here, lay back, relax, let me take care of you" you said pushing him face down on the couch, and straddling his back. You began to massage his neck and shoulders, dragging moans of pleasure and relief out of his mouth. "Ohh yes, right there. It's so sore just press harder, yes there" he whimpered as you continued to massage the pain away.

After a good 30 minutes you started to pepper feather light kisses down his back. "Don't start" he said as you giggled. "And why not?" You asked raising your eyebrows and smirking slightly. "Because if you start that, you'll have to finish it" "who said I won't finish it?" You replied cheekily. He flipped you both over so he was now on top. "Well in that case baby doll, continue where you left off" he said cupping your face in his hands and kissing you passionately. Lets just say his fitness seemed to be back to its normal standards for the rest of the night.

Don't forget to vote and request, much love angels x