The gift he buys you (F1):

Max Verstappen:

A Jaguar F Type. For years you had admired this car and had always dreamed of having one. After mentioning this to Max, he went out and bought one ready for when you got home from work. "Hey schat" he said as you entered your shared apartment. "Yes Max" you replied heading into the living room where he was seated on the couch. "I've got a present for you, close your eyes" "what's the occasion?" "Early anniversary present babe" he said smirking. He covered your eyes and led you to the garage. "Okay babe open your eyes". When you did you saw the most beautiful car before you. "Omg Max, you really shouldn't have" you said as tears filled your eyes. "She's beautiful" "Yeah only fitting for such a beautiful girl like you". You leaned up and kissed him, so grateful to have such an amazing boyfriend.

George Russell:

He bought you Lingerie

He bought you Lingerie. You had a few sets that you had worn before on special occasions. But George had seen the most amazing one whilst he was in Milan and he wanted to surprise you with it. He got home before you so decided to leave the lingerie laying on the bed. "George?" You called out as you entered the home you shared. "Upstairs babe, in the bedroom". You made you way upstairs and opened your door to be met with George seated on the edge of the bed with a smirk on his face, and the lingerie laying beside him. "What's all this?" You asked. "Well I thought we could celebrate my first Q3. I saw this in Milan and I thought it would look spectacular on you" he said standing up and caressing your face. "Well, let me get dressed up and we can celebrate. Make yourself comfortable babe, it's gonna be a long night" you said taking the lingerie and heading into your en-suite, leaving George grinning like an idiot.

Lando Norris: