Saying I love you for the first time (F3):

Jake Hughes:
Jake told you he loved you for the first time when you were at the British Grand Prix. It was your first race as his girlfriend and he had finished on the podium. He cane running over to you after the celebrations, engulfing you in a hug and kissing your lips. "I love you so much princess, I couldn't have done it without you". "I love you too Jake" you replied hugging him tightly.

Liam Lawson:
You told Liam you loved him on one of your dates. He had treated you to a lovely dinner and drinks, and now you were sat in his car overlooking the city. "Thanks for tonight Liam, it was amazing". "Anything for you angel" he said, smiling at you and reaching over to take your hand in his. It was quiet in the car as you enjoyed each other's company until you spoke up. "I love you, you know that?" You said looking over at him. His eyes widened as too did his grin. "I do now" he replied kissing you softly.

Logan Sargeant:
He told you he loved you when you were in bed one night. You had been dating for about 2 months and you were spending the night at his for the first time. You had just got into bed and were cuddled up watching Netflix. "I love you" he said quietly as you were nuzzled into his chest. You lifted your head and looked at his surprises. "You just said you love me" you asked. "Yeah, are you not gonna say it back?" He teased nudging you slightly. "I love you too Logan". He smiled, kissing you softly before you both drifted off to sleep.

Max Fewtrell:
The first time Max told you he loved you, you didn't say it back. In fact you were sat in bed one morning and he looked down at your lovingly and told you he loved you. But you didn't reply. "I just said I love you" he said titling his head and raising his eyebrows at you. "I know I heard you" you replied. "And you're not gonna say it back? How rude" he mocked. "I love you idiot" you replied giggling. Now every time he told you he loved you, you always replied with "I heard you" and it became a little joke between the two of you.