5- Jadon Sancho

Prompt 35- "That's not what I said. Don't put words in my mouth"

For my babe chillyinprague who is an absolute angel, she gives me so much love and support and I'm so grateful ❤️

Lately you had been feeling like you and Jadon has been drifting apart. He came home late from training, always had his phone locked with the brightness down, and we never said more than two words to each other. Just the usual, good morning or goodnight. And don't even get me started on the sex. None. Zero. Nothing. You'd barely even hugged or kissed in the last few weeks and you were desperate for his affection. You wanted to ask him about his behaviour but we're worried about his response. Obviously you feared the worst. What if he was cheating on you? It would destroy you if he was, he's all you've ever known. You'd been together since school, you were so scared to lose him.

He came home from training later that day and as usual walked through the door, no 'hello babe', no 'how was your day?'. He just took off his shoes and put his bag by the door, and made his way to the kitchen to get a drink. "Jadon we need to talk". "Not now Y/N I'm not in the mood" he huffed and walked towards the living room and sat on the couch. "Yes now Jadon, we've been avoiding this for too long now and it has to stop. Why are you being like this? Why are you pushing me away?". It was silent for a while, the tension was unbearable. "Are you cheating on me?" You said, barely above a whisper, tears threatening to spill down your face. "Of course not don't be stupid you know I love you". He replied putting his head in his hands. "Do I Jadon? Do I know you love me? Because right now it feels as if you want to be with anyone but me!" "Y/N please you're being dramatic now" he said standing up, now facing you. "I'm being dramatic?!? I know about the girl Jadon! I saw the messages". His face dropped. "How did you get on my phone?" He was angry now. "That doesn't matter, what matters is you cheated, yet all you care about is me going through your phone?!" "That's not what I said. Don't put words in my mouth... I just wanted to know what you saw because I sure as hell can explain it". You wiped the tears away that had fallen and continued, "some girl in your dms, flirting with you, sending you pictures of god knows what... you know what Jadon I'm done." You began to walk away when he grabbed hold of your wrists. "Hang on a minute I didn't get to explain". You turned to face him, looking down as the ground as you couldn't bare to look him in the eye. "What you saw was the same girl I told you about from months ago who dm'd me then. I told her then I had a girlfriend and I told her now... I wouldn't cheat on you, you know that don't you? You're too good babe. I'm not giving you up anytime soon" he smiled lifting your chin to face him, using his thumb to wipe away your tears. "I'm sorry" you whispered, "I should have trusted you, I just saw those pictures and thought the worst, I'm sorry". He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into his chest. "Don't be babe, I'm sorry you felt like you couldn't trust me. I know I've been coming home last from training I've just been putting the extra work in, and then when I come home I'm exhausted so don't have time for you, but I promise from now on I'll make time". You smiled up and him and pecked his lips. "How about a movie night, just us, sweets and lots of cuddles?" You suggested, "sounds great babe but I much prefer Netflix and chill" He said with a smirk and a wink. You shoved his chest slightly and giggled, before leaning up again to kiss him. "Love you", "love you too baby girl".

Hope you like it, thanks for all your support x