2- George Russell

Forgive me:

Staring down at the ground, you began to think about the events that had unravelled over the course of the day. One thought in particular kept replaying over and over in your mind-the one of you and George fighting, again. You knew your relationship was rocky, had been for a while, but you just assumed that all relationships had fights and that it would work itself out. Oh how wrong you were. Today had been awful, truly horrendous. George and yourself had one again been arguing, only this time it was worse. This time it was about the rumours of him being out with another girl on the night he was meant to be with you. He had given some excuse that he had to be with his trainer but in fact he hadn't been with him at all because today he rang asking if he would return his call so they could reschedule the training session he missed. Then the argument got even worse when he accused you of sleeping with your ex, something you would never dream of doing. Apparently he heard it on the grape vine or whatever, but you thought he was just changing the subject, by pointing the finger at someone else. You hadn't spoken since this all happened 2 days ago and you were starting to wonder if he would ever return to the apartment you had shared for just over 2 months. I mean 2 years is a long time to spend with someone, especially when you're both only in your early twenties and struggling to balance the fast life of an F1 driver with the life of a PhD student. But when you decided to move from your home town of Manchester to Milton Keynes to be with him, you were sure it was for the long term.

You thoughts were disturbed by the sound of the key in the lock followed by noise of George's footsteps, which were accompanied by a look of both sadness and regret. He also had a hint of anger in his face, probably for himself, or even for you. As he walked over to the kitchen, you decided to break the silence. "Can we talk?" You asked quietly. "I just want to make sure you understand I never cheated, I never would and I never will and I thought you knew me better than that?!" You were starting you get a bit frustrated with the lack of attention he was giving you. "George are you even listening?" Nothing. "George I'm talking to you!" "I know!" He shouted across the room, "I fucking heard you okay?! Jesus Christ, I'm sorry right? I know you would never cheat, I was just upset I guess. I'm sorry." He pulled himself up onto the kitchen work top, placing his head in his hands. "Babe?" You questioned whilst walking over to him, "where were you when you said you were with your trainer?" By now you were standing between his legs, waiting for an answer that he was obviously not giving. "If you cheated then tell me. Id rather you be honest than drag me through shit and make me look stupid." "I didn't cheat... I..." His voice slowly drifted off before you said "well where were you? I'm sick of being treated like I'm an idiot, just tell me!" "Fine for gods sake! I was getting this." He reached into his pocket and retrieved a black box with a ribbon around it. "It was meant to be a surprise but because you're so damn stubborn and nagging there you go." He shoved the velvet box at you, anticipating your reaction. Carefully, you opened it to reveal a silver charm bracelet with a small round charm with the letter G and a little racing helmet on it. "What's this?" You questioned. "It's a charm bracelet, I saw it in the shop one day and thought of you. I couldn't tell you I was going to buy it because that would be ruining the surprise, so I lied. Again, I'm sorry." "George I'm sorry. I should have never doubted your loyalty and I should have trusted you. I love it, it's beautiful. But why a G?" "Because my name is George so wherever you go I'll always be with you." Before he could say anymore, you leaned over and kissed him, placing your hands on his legs. The kiss began to get more intense and you ran your hands seductively up his thighs. He moaned into your mouth as your tongues intertwined and he moved his hands to your waist. After a few minutes, you pulled away for air. "So we are okay?" He asked, "yes, of course we are." George leaned in one more time and pecked your lips softy. "I love you" you whispered, "I love you more princess."

Hope you like it. Just because we need more George Russell in our lives ❤️