26- Mick Schumacher

Requested by WilowSmit hope you like it 🤍

A/N: I know Michael  isn't well atm but just for the sake of the story I'm pretending he is recovered.

You were going over to Mick's house for the first time tonight to meet his family and to say you were nervous was an understatement. You had dressed into a nice summer dress and some flats and were now making your way over to the Schumacher residence. You arrived after a short drive, and walked down the long drive way to the front door, pausing, taking a deep breathe, before knocking softly.

Mick answered the door, leaning down to kiss your cheek, before welcoming you in. "You look nervous Liebe" he said chuckling and rubbing circles onto your back. "Of course I'm nervous Mick, what if they don't like me?" You asked nibbling on your bottom lip. "They'll love you trust me". You smiled up at him before his parents made their way towards you. "Y/N, it's so lovely to meet you, Mick has told us so much about you" his mother said before pulling you into a hug. "All good I hope?" "Oh of course, everything he says is complimentary" his father replied, chuckling. "Come on, let me show you to the living room".

You followed his father Michael into the living room, Mick close behind you. You noticed some family pictures on the fireplace, so you walked towards them to inspect them more closely. "Those are from Mick's first visit to F1" Michael said. "He loved sitting in my car". You smiled at the photo of Mick sat on his father's lap in the F1 car. Mick wrapped his arms around you from behind, kissing your head. "I can't believe this is what you looked like as a baby... our kid is gonna be super cute" you said leaning into his chest. He just smiled and pulled you close.

After a long evening with Mick's family, and a lovely meal cooked by his mother, it was time for you to leave. "Thank you for having me, it was lovely to meet you" you said as they walked you to the door. "Oh don't worry it was our pleasure", his mother said. "We just hope you don't stay away too long". "Oh don't worry I'm sure Mick will want me round as often as he can" you said leaning into Mick. He blushed and shook his head before kissing you softly. "Drive safe okay? Let me know when you get home" "of course, love you" "I love you too".