How he proposed (F3):

Jake Hughes:
Jake asked you to marry him on your holiday in Greece. He had been rehearsing his speech all day but when he saw you dressed in that gorgeous red dress, hair flowing in the wind, he forgot it all. You took a walk on the beach after you left the restaurant and talked about racing, about life and about your future together. That's when he got down on one knee and asked you to be his forever. It was the most beautiful background for such an amazing proposal and you couldn't wait to spend the rest of your life with him.

Liam Lawson:He proposed at a rooftop restaurant

Liam Lawson:
He proposed at a rooftop restaurant. You had always wanted to go there, so on your 2 year anniversary he surprised you with a trip to the Sky lounge. After dinner, you were both stood overlooking the view and when you turned around he was down on one knee. Tears filled your eyes and you immediately said yes. Everyone cheered and the waiter brought champagne over for you to celebrate.

Logan Sargeant: He asked you to marry him at the COTA (I know F3 don't race there but just go with it)

Logan Sargeant:
He asked you to marry him at the COTA (I know F3 don't race there but just go with it). It was his home race and he had just crossed the line in P1. He was so high on adrenaline he almost forgot the promise he made between himself and his engineer. "If you win the race later you have to ask Y/N to marry you, deal?". His mind flashed back to that moment as he jumped out of the car and ran over to his team to celebrate. He saw you in amongst the crowd and pulled you to the front of the barriers where he proposed in front of the team, his engineer passing him the ring. You said yes and kissed him softly before he was dragged away to the podium and you were left admiring the new addition on your finger.

Max Fewtrell: Max proposed on Christmas Day

Max Fewtrell:
Max proposed on Christmas Day. You were so excited for Christmas and for him to open the gift you had saved up so much for. You knew he wanted this new Rolex but he would never spend that much money on himself so you decided to spoil him for once. You were both sat in the lounge and you passed him his gift. "Babe you shouldn't have" he said as he opened it. "It's Christmas" you replied simply leaning over to kiss him. He thanked you and proceeded to hand you your present. As you opened it, you saw the ring. You gasped and he proceeded to ask you to marry him. It was the best Christmas ever.