1- Marcus Rashford

Lazy days and Xbox games:

You headed over to your boyfriend's house one afternoon, after he had invited you to hang out with him. You were dressed in a causal outfit consisting of black leggings and an oversized hoodie. As you approached the door you heard laughter coming from inside the house. You knocked lightly at first, but then realised he probably wouldn't be able to hear you over all the noise, so you just let yourself in using your "emergency key". You wandered the enormous house until you and across him and a few of his arsenal teammates playing FIFA in the games room. "Hey babe" you muttered walking towards him. You knew he wouldn't reply due to the majority of his attention being focused towards the game that was happening on the TV in front of him. Once the game had finished, with Marcus losing once again, he called you over and sat you on his lap, giving you a soft kiss on the lips. You noticed he looked particularly hot today, even though he was only wearing his grey joggers and white v neck t shirt, he still managed to look like an absolute snack. He wrapped his arms around your waist before asking if you wanted anything to drink. You declined his offer before asking if you could join in with the game. "Are you sure you're gonna be able to keep up with us?" Questioned Jesse, "Yeah I mean it's a pretty intense game" Paul added, as an attempt to join in the banter. "Yes I'm sure." "Well okay then lads let's show my baby how it's done." Marcus boasted and proceeded to place you on the floor between his feet, after giving you a controller and letting you set up your team. You were playing as Everton as Marcus had already chosen United obviously. As much as you found it cheesy, you did think it was cute that he played as himself. You ended up winning the game 3-2, scoring the winner in injury time, ironically what United fans would call fergie time. "You definitely cheated" Marcus protested. "Whatever babe" you said, as you stood up and placed yourself back in your original place, on his lap. By this time the lads had gone home and it was just you two. "You know I won fair and square and you just can't deal with it." Marcus pouted, as you continued to taunt him, until he decided to get his own back and chase you for what seemed like hours, around the living room, trying to tickle you. "AHHH MARCUS STOP IT!! AHHH." Eventually he stopped and pinned you down on the couch. He leaned down and whispered "I love you" before placing his soft lips gently onto yours. You knew that you were the luckiest girl ever, to have stolen the heart of a footballer and to have him steal yours too.

Well first one is up. Sorry it's so short, I'm a little rusty.

Requests are open feel free to comment 😊