What your parents think of him (F1):

Max Verstappen:
Your mum loves him. She knew you were a fan of F1 before you met him and that he was your favourite driver, so she loves the fact that now you're together and you make such a cute couple. Your dad was hesitant at first. He thinks Max can be a spoilt brat sometimes and can come across quite rude on camera, but once he got to know him he realised how much he loves you and that's fine with him.

George Russell:
Your parents love him. Your mum thinks George is very polite and has his head screwed on. Your dad loves him too, being a huge F1 fan he's always liked Williams so him and George talk about it non stop when he comes round for dinner.

Lando Norris:
Both your parents love Lando but they worry sometimes that he's too immature for you. You assure them that he is just playful at times but when it comes to things that really matter he is serious and really loves you.

Alex Albon:
Your parents love Alex. They think he is the perfect match for you. Although they worry about him being away from home, they know you're independent and actually don't mind the alone time. And when he does come home he always spoils you to make up for it which makes your parents happy.

Daniel Ricciardo:
They worry about him living so far away. If he's not racing, he's in Monaco. And if he's not in Monaco, he's in Australia. Even though you travel with him sometimes, you can't always, so there are times you miss him. But you assure your parents that it won't be forever and they understand you love him and he loves you, so they let you be.

Charles Leclerc:
Your mum loves Charles, she says he's like the son she never had. She loves how much he cares for you and how you're his number one priority. Your dad worries about him, having lost so many people in his life, he worries that Charles smothers you too much out of fear that he will lose you too.

Lewis Hamilton:
Your parents disapprove. They think he's too old for you (he's 8 years older) and that all he cares about is racing. You tell them it's not like that, and you invite Lewis round for dinner. Once they saw how amazing he was they soon changed their minds.

Sports One Shots (REQUESTS CLOSED) 🖤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें