46- Dan Ticktum

Prompts 3 + 12 (love) + 10 (baby) requested by jade2506 Hope you like it ❤️

Sitting at lunch with your best friend who was also your boyfriend Dan's sister, you were just gossiping about your love lives and general chit chat, when the waiter came over to take your order. "I'll have the carbonara and she'll have the scallops as always" she said looking over at your for approval. You nodded smiling at the fact she knows you so well. "Oh and a bottle of Prosecco and two glasses please" "oh no thanks none for me" you added before asking the waiter for just some water. He nodded before heading away to get your drinks. "Okay now come on why you not drinking? You always drink when we go to lunch" she asked. "Oh wait I bet you're pregnant haha" she said laughing, obviously just joking. However when you didn't respond and just smiled at her sheepishly, she knew something was wrong. "Omg you are aren't you?" She gasped. "Yeah I am". She leaned back in her chair before asking "my brother, does he know about the baby?" You shook your head before explaining that you planned on telling him tonight before he left for race weekend. She completely understood and you spent the rest of lunch chatting about baby names and how's she'd be the best auntie in the world.

You got home from lunch and you were exhausted. You threw yourself on the couch and put your feet up. "This is why I fell in love with you" you heard Dan say from the doorway. "Most girls aren't happy unless they're being spoiled to fancy meals or gifts, but you're perfectly content with Netflix, some snacks and some fluffy blankets" he added before lifting your feet up and sitting down on the couch with your legs on his lap. You smiled at him, taking in his beautiful features, in deep thought about how adorable your child would be. You didn't notice you'd been staring until Dan cleared his throat. "Like the view?" He teased, wiggling his eyebrows playfully at you. You giggled rolling your eyes, before realising you needed to tell Dan the news of your pregnancy.

You sighed before looking straight at him and blurting it out. "I'm pregnant. And I'm terrified. But I need you not to be terrified" you said rambling as you fiddled with your fingers. "Marry me" he said. "What?" You didn't know whether you heard him right. "Will you marry me?" He repeated. "I told you I'm pregnant and your response is marry me?" You asked still in shock. "Well yes. I always knew I was going to ask you and now seems like the perfect time. Our family is complete and I don't just want you as the mother of my child I want you as my wife. So Y/N, will you marry me?" He held your hand awaiting your answer, his eyes glistening with hope. "Yes, of course" you said pulling him towards you, grabbing his collar and kissing him. Dan pulled away before caressing your cheek and then your stomach. "My two favourite people. Mama Ticktum and baby Ticktum".