10- Charles Leclerc/ Fabio Quartararo

Prompt 41- "I mean, come on, it's not even fair!"

Requested by Livingfortea26 hope you like it ❤️

Being Charles Leclerc's you get sister had its perks. You got to travel the world watching the sport you loved, you got to meet celebrities, and you got to live in amazing apartment in Monaco. However it had its down sides too, like the fact you never got to spend any actual quality time together because he was always so busy. Usually it didn't bother you because you were used to it, but this time he cancelled really hurt you. It was your 19th birthday and he promised you that you both go karting, so you could actually spend some time together. How we he rang you a week ago to tell you that he can't make it as he needs to go to Maranello for work. You were of course understanding on the phone as you knew his work came first, but you wished that for once he would put his family before Ferrari.

Despite the disappointment you were convinced to still have a great time without him. You suddenly remember that Fabio Quartararo, the Moto GP driver and a friend of Charles, had promised you that when Lockdown was over he would teach you how to drive a Motocross bike. You decided to send him a text to see if the offer was still on the table. Fabio was more then happy when he got your message and promised to make sure your birthday was not wasted. Later that day you make your way from Monaco to Nice where Fabio lives and you drive together to the Moto-Cross track in Bassella. Even though you've driven race cars and go karts before, you can't help but feel slightly nervous as you've never raced on only 2 wheels. Once you arrive at the track you both change clothes and make your way over to the bikes. As you get closer you see that your bike is smaller than Fabio's. "I can't believe you've got me a child's bike! I mean, come on, it's not even fair!" You exclaim pointing at the bike. "Haha trust me Y/N it's better for learning- always start small and work your way up" he replies, making sure the straps of your helmet are secure under your chin. You both get on your bikes and start of slowly round the track. You feel ridiculous on the child's bike but it does seem a lot easier to ride. After a few laps Fabio suggests you upgrade to the standard bike. After hours of driving and fun, you both head back to the pit lane. "That was amazing" you say taking off your helmet and fixing your hair. "You were amazing! I can't believe you've never done that before?!" Fabio replied. "Couldn't have done it without you, thanks again for making my birthday so amazing". "You're welcome y/n, I'm glad you had a great time, and I must say you looked very cute on the that small bike" he says chucking. you roll your eyes at this comment but can't help but blush. You both make your way back to the car, and you feel so grateful to have such an amazing friend like Fabio.

Requests are still open so feel free to message me or comment on the prompt chapter ❤️